Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

peppe

Superstar
Daps

Leggo, looks like they nailed it with wonder woman, can't wait to see it.

EDIT: Instead of keeping it about the movie, nikkas are bringing in statistics between marvel and DC movies again.:francis: Who the fuk care what score they got it's all about the $$, can't pay back 120 mill with only a good score on rotten romatos :hhh:.

If DC finally found their mojo that means only better movies for us the movie goers:stopitslime: it's a win either way:wow:

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If the critics are correct, it's good not great. I guess I'll see it then.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Was going to see it regardless but it's good to see it's getting good reviews.

Already got my ticket for Saturday morning.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who gives a fukk what some peckerneck critic thinks. You either like the movie or don't. I loved M.O.DS and B.V.S despite critics taking a shot on those movies.

Apparently a large number of DCEU fans since every time one of these movies is released they feel the need to wage war against all critics, make petitions to have rotten tomatoes shut down, and start concocting conspiracy theories about Disney buying off critics to make the DCEU look bad.

I'm glad the movie is getting good reviews because it's a sign the movie will actually be good and it'll hopefully kill all this foolishness about a conspiracy against DC films.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Man, not even an after after the embargo and these nikkas heated for some reason. You peep this @Prodigal Syndicate :mjlol:
I got most of those clowns on ignore :mjlol:

The one positive about a high RT score is that if this was a negative score this thread would be 26 pages longer filled with the same 5 geeks posting corny smilies dapping eachother up polluting another thread :hhh:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Who gives a fukk what some peckerneck critic thinks. You either like the movie or don't. I loved M.O.DS and B.V.S despite critics taking a shot on those movies.
When the overwhelming majority of pro critics are saying "Hey we really think you're going to enjoy yourself during this movie..."

That can't be a bad sign.