Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best Superhero theme in the past decade was the one in Man of Steel.......that they barely fukking used.

The new Batman Theme is pretty dope too.

those 2 themes ride too....my fav superhero theme is still the original supe theme....hopefully they find a way to incorporate it or a remix of it into the new movies....those opening notes are just classic to me...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those 2 themes ride too....my fav superhero theme is still the original supe theme....hopefully they find a way to incorporate it or a remix of it into the new movies....those opening notes are just classic to me...

They had to distance themselves from the previous films, so I get them using a new Superman theme. The new theme is great and had my hyped for the movie when I saw the Man of Steel trailer, but they barely used that shyt.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which makes me think WB really jumped the gun removing him from his position. Made them look reactionary as fukk.

Since he's been removed the slate has fallen apart and WB can't seem to get any traction on projects.

All the snyder related projects are going off without a hitch while Geoff Johns is doing what exactly?

that's the thing though: i dont think they really removed him...i think they just took him away as the face of the universe...they needed a buffer like kevin feige is for marvel, hence johns....but i think behind the scenes, snyder and his wife still got a lot of pull....

1 way i think we'll tell: if wb lets directors do their own thing with the movies like they said they would while he was the face of the universe or if they start to follow a formula to the movies...that was a big selling point, but then it looked like they were gonna go back on it cause of the negativity....but it seems jenkins is doing her thing, han is gonna do his thing, the batman director gonna do his thing, so we'll see...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had to distance themselves from the previous films, so I get them using a new Superman theme. The new theme is great and had my hyped for the movie when I saw the Man of Steel trailer, but they barely used that shyt.

i dont give a fukk...they can distance themselves all they want with a new take on superman, but use that theme damnit lol....

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
that's the thing though: i dont think they really removed him...i think they just took him away as the face of the universe...they needed a buffer like kevin feige is for marvel, hence johns....but i think behind the scenes, snyder and his wife still got a lot of pull....

1 way i think we'll tell: if wb lets directors do their own thing with the movies like they said they would while he was the face of the universe or if they start to follow a formula to the movies...that was a big selling point, but then it looked like they were gonna go back on it cause of the negativity....but it seems jenkins is doing her thing, han is gonna do his thing, the batman director gonna do his thing, so we'll see...
Yeah. That's still my hope.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Or what? U gonna stop watching these movies?

:mjlol:

YEA ...

I don't go to the theater anyway... i'll just cancel my cable subscription when it comes out..
but then again ... I never made it sound like a this or that statement... I just need that shot onscreen to tie it into the DCU..

without a connector she's out of place...
Cap had the stark's, shield forming .. first avenger ..etc... he had crap to tie the old movie/persona into the new world ..

I just need her to pose for that picture to make it all come together full circle.... I mean that's something I would do if I'm trying to build an entire universe... connect the dots..

anyway... Yea... I'm gonna stop watching these movies and watch romantic dramas for now on

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling DC has become the lovable loser.The critics are tired of beating them to a pulp, so they're ready to show a lil sympathy

and throw em a bone.Especially a CMB about an iconic superheroine ....They're about to coddle & baby this shyt.

I'mma still check it out, tho:ehh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I have a feeling DC has become the lovable loser.The critics are tired of beating them to a pulp, so they're ready to show a lil sympathy

and throw em a bone.Especially a CMB about an iconic superheroine ....They're about to coddle & baby this shyt.

:umad: p*ssy

giphy.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

:what: or maybe the movie is actually good. Is that really hard to believe?