giphy.gif

d6h1dpkl6nxy.jpg

:wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
lol...although i'm having reservations about the movie, i'm go check out the new theme off the strength of that...

Keep in mind I haven't liked any spidey theme in any of his movies so far. I kinda liked Zimmer's but that was kinda. The score itself is dope but yeah this is exactly what the theme should be

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Keep in mind I haven't liked any spidey theme in any of his movies so far. I kinda liked Zimmer's but that was kinda. The score itself is dope but yeah this is exactly what the theme should be
You think so? Don't get me wrong it's cool but you don't think it's a little lazy,on the nose pandering?

I would have liked something original rather just doing the old theme song with an orchestra.

I think it will be really dope if it just pops up but I hope it isn't the main theme personally

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'll throw my 2cents in about snyder:

like @MartyMcFly said: he gets a lot of hate cause he doesnt do shyt by the book, and he has no problem letting you know that....when it comes to directing, if it's action driven movie, i'd gladly take him directing it cause he knows how to do action like a muthafukka.....i dont want him writing the script, coming up with the plot, non of that shyt...i just want him to be in the chair directing....as his career has shown, when he does that, he produces some damn good to great movies...the only movie of his i dont like is 'sucker punch' and that's cause he wrote it, and that story is horrible....but even with that said, the action scenes, how the movie flows/looks, etc., is fukking great....

as for how that relates to the dceu: i think it's going exactly like how he and others said it would...he/they said bvs was gonna be the darkest movie, and after that, the movies would start to get 'lighter' and have more of that dc feeling people are used to, starting with wonder woman....going off the initial reactions, it seems that's happening....that's why it's funny to me people are saying shyt like 'color is coming to dc movies now' cause snyder not doing the films, but yet the films are still following his plan.....i cant fukking wait for his jl and hopefully he does mos2.....

...enough of that though from me: i cant wait for this movie...gonna get me some good food and drinks, and enjoy this muthafukka...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You think so? Don't get me wrong it's cool but you don't think it's a little lazy,on the nose pandering?

I would have liked something original rather just doing the old theme song with an orchestra.

I think it will be really dope if it just pops up but I hope it isn't the main theme personally

I see why someone might call it on the nose pandering BUT its not just that he used it. Rami used it in a way in his movies and it never did anything for me. So it's how he's using it with the full bombastic orchestra and it fits the character.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

aight...i'll let you know what i think after i hear it...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
i'll throw my 2cents in about snyder:

like @MartyMcFly said: he gets a lot of hate cause he doesnt do shyt by the book, and he has no problem letting you know that....when it comes to directing, if it's action driven movie, i'd gladly take him directing it cause he knows how to do action like a muthafukka.....i dont want him writing the script, coming up with the plot, non of that shyt...i just want him to be in the chair directing....as his career has shown, when he does that, he produces some damn good to great movies...the only movie of his i dont like is 'sucker punch' and that's cause he wrote it, and that story is horrible....but even with that said, the action scenes, how the movie flows/looks, etc., is fukking great....

as for how that relates to the dceu: i think it's going exactly like how he and others said it would...he/they said bvs was gonna be the darkest movie, and after that, the movies would start to get 'lighter' and have more of that dc feeling people are used to, starting with wonder woman....going off the initial reactions, it seems that's happening....that's why it's funny to me people are saying shyt like 'color is coming to dc movies now' cause snyder not doing the films, but yet the films are still following his plan.....i cant fukking wait for his jl and hopefully he does mos2.....

...enough of that though from me: i cant wait for this movie...gonna get me some good food and drinks, and enjoy this muthafukka...
Which makes me think WB really jumped the gun removing him from his position. Made them look reactionary as fukk.

Since he's been removed the slate has fallen apart and WB can't seem to get any traction on projects.

All the snyder related projects are going off without a hitch while Geoff Johns is doing what exactly?