Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Well regardless of an RT score I just hope we get a great film. And an RT score does not determine what a great film is

And just remember,we only got a wonder woman film from patty jenkins because disney fired her from thor 2 because she wanted a female villain. :ehh:

And we all remember how good the villain from thor 2 turned out to be. Whatever his name was. I can't even remember.:mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a new thing for me. People complaining about having the villain "spoiled" :dwillhuh:

apparently...when i read that post, it caught me off guard too cause i thought it was known for awhile now who the villain was....

anyway, 2 more weeks...cant wait...

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Gal Gadot is a stunning woman but she doesn't stand out in any of these scenes whatsoever.

It doesn't look like it's going to be a great movie but it looks like it could be decent/tolerable.

Pine is really hammy though.

Just curious if you could provide examples of clips in a superhero movie with a stand out performance. Even in the very best Marvel films the performances have just been ok. A great example is Chris Hemsworth who is not a great actor but he is a great Thor. All she really needs to do is convince she is WW and so far she has been doing that.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Just curious if you could provide examples of clips in a superhero movie with a stand out performance. Even in the very best Marvel films the performances have just been ok. A great example is Chris Hemsworth who is not a great actor but he is a great Thor. All she really needs to do is convince she is WW and so far she has been doing that.

Bro come on ppl knew RDJ was going to be great just off the trailers.

I actually don't think hemsworth stands out as Thor but he's good enough, which is why he's popular despite those movies not being all that great.

Wonder Woman should be a star making role don't you agree?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Gal Gadot is a stunning woman but she doesn't stand out in any of these scenes whatsoever.

It doesn't look like it's going to be a great movie but it looks like it could be decent/tolerable.

Pine is really hammy though.

:snoop: really breh?

All you do is come in here and complain about something in a movie you haven't seen then say "But but but Marvel"

fukk outta here with the trolling breh, shyt is old

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
:snoop: really breh?

All you do is come in here and complain about something in a movie you haven't seen then say "But but but Marvel"

fukk outta here with the trolling breh, shyt is old

i'm talking about the clips i HAVE seen :hhh:

and i didn't even bring up marvel.