Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
but God bless the poor soul who writes the first scathing review for the first major female superhero movie. add the "DC bias" and oof, that dude is probably gonna be forced to quit film criticism

the opposite could happen too.

even if it's a mediocre film i could see a lot of reviewers for WW giving it points just on the basis that it's not terrible.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the opposite could happen too.

even if it's a mediocre film i could see a lot of reviewers for WW giving it points just on the basis that it's not terrible.
i guess. this movie feels pretty bulletproof critically. always has. it'll do well

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is gonna be a real test for the critics. i mean, i'll just write this as if a bunch of clowns aren't just gonna call me a hater stan, etc...

think about all that ridiculous misogyny shyt that came out when Ghostbusters got some bad reviews. shyt, i didn't even believe the positive ones. it was a disaster. that movie sucks a village of dikks, yet you couldn't say a bad word without being labled a woman hater.

this off trailers alone is a better movie. this off fukkin posters alone is better than that piece of shyt, and it might very well be great... but God bless the poor soul who writes the first scathing review for the first major female superhero movie. add the "DC bias" and oof, that dude is probably gonna be forced to quit film criticism

The difference with Wonder Woman is that most people are actually hoping for this movie to be good. Most people want a good Wonder Woman movie. I've always said my biggest concern is that I think Gal Gadot can't act, but I'm still hoping this movie will be good.

Also every time one of these big movies comes out the first person to write a bad review gets all kids of shyt. I remember some woman got death threats because she was the first person to give Age of Ultron a bad review. The general a$$holery of DC/WB stans when it comes to bad reviews is well documented, but Marvel stans get in on that shyt too.

I hope this movie gets good reviews if only because it'll dead all the fukking whining and crying about Rotten Tomatoes and conspiracy theories about Marvel buying off critics.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
My boys? Lol breh I just want a good flick especially Wonder Woman. Because Hollywood is stupid enough to say "well Wonder Woman didn't work that means we can't do female comic booo movies" and the whole shyt goes down. That chain reaction of superstition is pretty impactful and I'd rather it not happen. All I did was take the link and let cats eat.

We been over this...I cheerlead for one character and that's in July.
:RocketMarvel:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I hope this movie gets good reviews if only because it'll dead all the fukking whining and crying about Rotten Tomatoes and conspiracy theories about Marvel buying off critics.
that won't ever stop. The haters will forever be mad. Marvel apparently paying off not only the critics but DCEUs own actors now :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Like I said in the BvS thread or was it this thread a looong time ago..

I just need Her to pose for that picture Lex has... that's the money shot to tie her into the DCU for me.. I need that picture to be taken ON SCREEN

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If Ayer brought Zack's stunt director than SS would've been a whole let better. Patty did it right and kept the action flow :wow:

Wan got the guys from John Wick 1 & 2 so he's good :ohlawd:

Wasn't the Mad Max dude his stunt director? I agree though. I think if the action set pieces were better the film probably jumps to another level for people. Ayer went too 90s with his action.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Let them hate BASED SNYDER all they want.. fucc tards cant stop the train :wow:

BASED SNYDER STARTED THIS shyt AND THEY GON RESPECT HIM IN DUE TIME..

BASED SNYDER REALLY THE CHOSEN ONE.. taking the heat and shot and pain all on his shoulders just to see the DCEU flourish :tot:

the hero we need but dont deserve

in-snyder-we-trust-5058753.png