Glad DC will finally get 1 past the critics

Zack still catching strays tho what'd that dude do this time :pachaha:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
TWS is a perfect example of lighthearted but serious, hope it's more in that vein rather than the usual "light hearted fun" superhero movie.

Snyder action is already :banderas: tho

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nikkas can hate on Snyder all they want, just know he got got 2 top 5 superhero action scenes. The Smallville fight in MOS and the Warehouse fight in BvS

Both had me :damn::banderas:
And two of the WOAT scenes with the pa kents tornado and Martha. Crazy :SpideyWow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's like jumping over a 1inch hurdle. But I'll let you eat. I know you desperate for your boys to get a win.

My boys? Lol breh I just want a good flick especially Wonder Woman. Because Hollywood is stupid enough to say "well Wonder Woman didn't work that means we can't do female comic booo movies" and the whole shyt goes down. That chain reaction of superstition is pretty impactful and I'd rather it not happen. All I did was take the link and let cats eat.

We been over this...I cheerlead for one character and that's in July.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Had no idea Snyder hate was this bad :picard::deadmanny:

I said this before but I think, and it's just a guess, but most critics are film school nerds. Most not all. And Snyder is kinda like the antithesis of film school lol. So because of that I feel like his style just doesn't vibe with a lot of critics although they do give him dawn of the dead.

For me the man can do a hell of an action scene but he's hit or miss when it comes to other stuff. Especially dialogue and character stuff. And from what I've heard in podcast and read, they think he takes himself too seriously so they feel the need to make fun of that. But all that said, the shyt can be borderline pathetic. It's the same way they do Michael bay and I'm never the guy first in line to see a bay flick but damn let the dude live and stop bytching about him.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I said this before but I think, and it's just a guess, but most critics are film school nerds. Most not all. And Snyder is kinda like the antithesis of film school lol. So because of that I feel like his style just doesn't vibe with a lot of critics although they do give him dawn of the dead.

For me the man can do a hell of an action scene but he's hit or miss when it comes to other stuff. Especially dialogue and character stuff. And from what I've heard in podcast and read, they think he takes himself too seriously so they feel the need to make fun of that. But all that said, the shyt can be borderline pathetic. It's the same way they do Michael bay and I'm never the guy first in line to see a bay flick but damn let the dude live and stop bytching about him.
It's a mob mentality. Try to pick on someone.

Snyder is a unique voice,and it's own. You know when you're watching a snyder film and that's more than can be said for the vast majority of film makers.

The man has a ton of talent,and sometimes his reach outweighs his grasp but people attack him like he's fukking uwe boll. It's ridiculous.

If you can't appreciate a Snyder on at least a visual level and claim he's a hack I can't take someone serious. He thinks outside the box and takes risks.

Got people out here claiming he's never made a good film :camby:

And bay has his problems too,but again,the man has his own voice and you have to respect that in a sea of bland sameness.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's a mob mentality. Try to pick on someone.

Snyder is a unique voice,and it's own. You know when you're watching a snyder film and that's more than can be said for the vast majority of film makers.

The man has a ton of talent,and sometimes his reach outweighs his grasp but people attack him like he's fukking uwe boll. It's ridiculous.

If you can't appreciate a Snyder on at least a visual level and claim he's a hack I can't take someone serious. He thinks outside the box and takes risks.

Got people out here claiming he's never made a good film :camby:

And bay has his problems too,but again,the man has his own voice and you have to respect that in a sea of bland sameness.

Word. And that's how I feel. I don't love every Snyder movie but I can find something in it that's dope or at least different. I hated sucker punch lol but there are moments in it that are kinda ill and I can't front on. He is his own man and I'll always respect someone who has their own voice even if it doesn't always connect with me.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Word. And that's how I feel. I don't love every Snyder movie but I can find something in it that's dope or at least different. I hated sucker punch lol but there are moments in it that are kinda ill and I can't front on. He is his own man and I'll always respect someone who has their own voice even if it doesn't always connect with me.
Sucker punch is his only film I truly dislike.

I get what he was going for but eh. Not good.

I do have an appreciation for it though. These videos are great about it

Worth a watch even if you hate the film because he isn't trying to make you like it.

Last edited: