Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Titans is flames :yeshrug:

Titans is actually possibly better than flash.
In these two seasons so far. I am at season two episode nine.
I wanna say exact comparison. Titans is arguably their best superhero shyt that does not schlurp dark knight. Or hang on dark knight and those cot damn..oh we fukked it up gotta create another crisis on earth heap of trash.

Titans actually is as good as it gets from them outside of dark knight. Which had to be made accurrately. Or dc and warner really have no way af all. As the entire integrity of their comics is built into the what if off shoot that is darkknight.

Art Barr

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

tenor.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Gal deserves respect..haven't seen it yet but I can't trust the reviews here because they hate on too many female focused projects overall. Trying to act like part 1 was Captain America in female form? Lol.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Lots of films being pushed back (blockbusters in particular) means it has a big shot at picking up a bunch of technical noms.

Say it ends up getting nominated for costume design, visual effects, sound mixing, sound editing. That's 4 easy Oscar nominations they can plaster all over marketing material.

It's cheap as fukk but if it works. :hubie:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Gal deserves respect..haven't seen it yet but I can't trust the reviews here because they hate on too many female focused projects overall. Trying to act like part 1 was Captain America in female form? Lol.

Nah breh, the movie is universally considered bad. Even DC stans criticized it.