Won Won

Superstar
Daps
She just flashed her badge, walked through 2 sliding doors and onto an airbase field and hopped in a jet. Those wishes didnt make sense either. The Prince guy obviously wasn't cool with his security just walking off but they walked off anyway. I just don't get the wish dynamic of this movie. shyt was better explained in Wishmaster

What kind of badge?

Dynamic seems to be that a person gets a wish but then Lord can “take” something from them like the rock did

*edit* He just said that in the movie haha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I enjoyed it:yeshrug::yeshrug:
To each their own:yeshrug:
It’s not perfect but still good:yeshrug:
Still better than that piece of shyt movie called Captain Marvel :hhh::hhh:

If I can’t stan..... you can’t stan either.

As much as I want the doors to open back up. Coli aka NO FUN POLICE bytched, whined and complained saying we can’t do that no more so that false statement is flagged and redacted :hubie:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What kind of badge?

Dynamic seems to be that a person gets a wish but then Lord can “take” something from them like the rock did
I don't know what kind of badge it was but she flashed it and the doors just opened which was confusing b/c I thought she worked at a museum and not an airfield.
I mean I get that part of the wish but it seemed like some were ok after the wish had been granted IE The President and some others were not like The Prince. The whole concept goes out the window when he ask for that satellite when the whole movie he was touching people in order to grant wishes. They tried to explain it with that bullshyt particle explanation and it made continued to make no sense.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If I can’t stan..... you can’t stan either.

As much as I want the doors to open back up. Coli aka NO FUN POLICE bytched, whined and complained saying we can’t do that no more so that false statement is flagged and redacted :hubie:
:hhh::hhh: Ridiculous

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:hhh::hhh: Ridiculous

I know.....:francis:

They too sensitive over mere jokes and fun. But they got what they wanted.... at the expense of making TFR boring :francis:

Like anyone was over in their wack ass indie threads bothering them:martin:

Nicca legit don’t like other posters over JOKES that’s not even directed at them:mindblown:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This mall scene has some of the worst acting I've ever seen.. Is this a parody? It makes the Joel Schumacher Batman flicks look like the Nolan ones :russ:
I was in tears. Wtf was that
EvilPerkyFlyingsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Oh so this is long.. but 3 hours of end game was classic to ya'll when literally the ONLY good thing about that flick was the last 30mins fight with Thanos..

expose yourselves lol