TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
karma for all your America slander this year
Slander? Everything I said about the US being a pandemic-ridden third world cesspool is true. :skip:

It's only karma for WB because with no HBO Max here yet they could only delay the film so I'm sure most people will watch the film "elsewhere" for Christmas.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ep3_nSaXcAMfUvh

Ep3_onkWwAAHN88

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My expectations were high but after readings critics I’m expecting Captain Marvel. Not horrible but not great.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I would watch this review before seeing it

The last movie was overrated. And because people overrated it, they didn’t feel the need to step their game up like the winter soldier from the first avenger.

And because people won’t have the theater atmosphere energy to overrate it again..... there will be a lot of disappointed fans

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Double toasted basically said it’s meh af. So like I said early reactions mean nothing @FlyRy

First movie was solid and they fukked it up the very next movie :smh:..I knew cheetah would be trash and they even compared her to Jamie foxx in TASM 2 just like I did from just watching the trailer :pachaha:...imma still watch it at some point tho. Prolly too much sports on for Christmas