Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Can’t wait for all the plea coppin and/or disappointed dc stans that are about to flood this thread

#marvelset :wow:

you aint tired of being a dicc eating fagget yet ?? holiday season and you still riding dikk like a hoe.. no family ?? no gifts ?? no festivities ??

just marveL dikk on your mind.. bozo

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you aint tired of being a dicc eating fagget yet ?? holiday season and you still riding dikk like a hoe.. no family ?? no gifts ?? no festivities ??

just marveL dikk on your mind.. bozo

I don't celebrate xmas..

but my nephew thinks the world of me since i got him a ps5. Showed loved the nieces and nephews. spent like $3000 on gifts for my daughter. my families healthy. we lost a few relatives to covid earlier this year.

that doesn't negate the fact that the DCEU still sucks

#marvelset :umad:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I don't celebrate xmas..

but my nephew thinks the world of me since i got him a ps5. Showed loved the nieces and nephews. spent like $3000 on gifts for my daughter. my families healthy. we lost a few relatives to covid earlier this year.

that doesn't negate the fact that the DCEU still sucks

#marvelset :umad:

whole lotta CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

nikka fohh, woke up on the pagan festival of xmas and decided to have marveL on his dikk..

bozo

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
My mother always gets me the worst Christmas presents.

I knew that shyt before I started but I got her a 32" Samsung smart TV just for the ability to stream the WB movies coming out on HBO Max. She's elderly.and she used to go to the movies every single week

She will be happy to be able to see new movies at home, but she would have never bought the equipment necessary

So I just did it. Bout to set it up after we eat.

Meanwhile she got me a tripod for my phone. By the looks of it was $9.99 TOPS. Has a light on it tho. Kinda nifty.

Everyone else's boxes are all big and shyt. Don't known what she got everyone else yet.

I think she doesn't love me or something. But I just try to smile and act like its exactly what I have always wanted

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
whole lotta CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

nikka fohh, woke up on the pagan festival of xmas and decided to have marveL on his dikk..

bozo
n2TKB.gif