Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I heard the movie was bad .....but tenet did good China:ohhh:

In the video, she says WW doesnt have a lot of action in it.. which isnt a good look.

I've always considered WW a captain america knock off, but in Winter Soldier they stepped up the action.

Wonder Womans character as a whole is boring and forgettable. The actress playing the role is its only saving grace. But the dialog and overall arc of the character gets old fast.

Wonder Woman went from fighting in World War 1, to living for decades in the shadows until BvS. That in itself doesnt make sense.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
In the video, she says WW doesnt have a lot of action in it.. which isnt a good look.

I've always considered WW a captain america knock off, but in Winter Soldier they stepped up the action.

Wonder Womans character as a whole is boring and forgettable. The actress playing the role is its only saving grace. But the dialog and overall arc of the character gets old fast.

Wonder Woman went from fighting in World War 1, to living for decades in the shadows until BvS. That in itself doesnt make sense.
Good point. HBO just fold to Roku for the deal so maybe that can help WW out

Daps
6.9/10 on IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes: 81% (Average Rating: 6.9/10), and Metacritic: 66

WTF is going on with this movie? :patrice: