Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's not a claim, that's a fact. She is the most popular women's basketball player in the country
It also said she was the most popular athlete in the country.
They should just have brought her. Show her clapping on the side lines. Put her in during blowouts so she can get off. Show her with the team and how everyone is getting along.

These chicks not seeing the forest for the trees. Just use her to get your publicity up and grow the league. I don't understand why they're fighting this. She gonna be there in 2028 anyway so you might as well start the process.
You think her stans would be okay with her not getting time, or not finishing games, or not starting, or not being the #1 option?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

It also said she was the most popular athlete in the country.

You think her stans would be okay with her not getting time, or not finishing games, or not starting, or not being the #1 option?

Yall be acting like Clark stans out here like The Proud Boys and shyt :russ:

Like everyone that sold out that DC arena was about to overthrow congress again.

And if they're worried about internet fans then lol.

Daps
Griner not having it

IMG-1209.jpg

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like everyone that sold out that DC arena was about to overthrow congress again.

Nah, it seems like there were better players that should be considered bigger snubs than CC. And I'm sure the Olympics don't want their players to deal with CC questions every day like they're doing now. The same people saying CC is great for the game isn't doing shyt to promote it other than asking other players about Caitlin.

Dolo

Superstar
Daps

A lotta her fans are proud boy types and black incels tho

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Nah, it seems like there were better players that should be considered bigger snubs than CC. And I'm sure the Olympics don't want their players to deal with CC questions every day like they're doing now. The same people saying CC is great for the game isn't doing shyt to promote it other than asking other players about Caitlin.
We're in a unique situation tho. She is the most popular player by far. No questions. She's not the best but she's not some trash either. The Olympics at this point is as much as a business as any pro league. But it just comes down to those unsourced comment's. Why even say that? It just makes a narrative that they're jealous of her success warranted or not.

Man yall say this but all I'm seeing is sold out arenas, highest tv ratings, and little girls treating her like the Spice Girls or Britney Spears lol. I think she has a general audience of intrigue that she'll need to work hard to maintain as her game develops. Because she could flop in these next few years if she's just a streak shooter who turns the ball over.

Once again if it's just internet stans we're supposed to worry about then lol.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Isn't the Olympics basically a fukk fest for all the participants? They ain't trying to hear "Can you get the Caitlin?" by locals while they're sneaking around or chillin

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
They're a part of her fan base and they are using to go after black feminists and lesbians. I noticed these black incels that are defending CC on social media never bigged up Serena Williams, Naomi Osaka, Coco Gauff or even great black "feminine" WNBA players.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
We're in a unique situation tho. She is the most popular player by far. No questions. She's not the best but she's not some trash either. The Olympics at this point is as much as a business as any pro league. But it just comes down to those unsourced comment's. Why even say that? It just makes a narrative that they're jealous of her success warranted or not.

Man yall say this but all I'm seeing is sold out arenas, highest tv ratings, and little girls treating her like the Spice Girls or Britney Spears lol. I think she has a general audience of intrigue that she'll need to work hard to maintain as her game develops. Because she could flop in these next few years if she's just a streak shooter who turns the ball over.

Once again if it's just internet stans we're supposed to worry about then lol.

Yeah because there are a lot of racists and black incels out there. How do you think Trump got elected? They've already run Aliyah Boston off social media, and that's supposed to be her teammate.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
“Even at the women’s gold-medal basketball games at the Olympics, the press tribune is almost always half-empty, if not worse. Clark of course would have changed all that, igniting interest not just among U.S. media but reporters around the world“
yea so it can be packed with press ignoring everybody to swarm caitlin clark(who would be getting minimal minutes) with questions while ignoring all of the vets, coaches and actual starters until its time to ask them questions about caitlin clark(and inevitably her lack of playing time)

personally id prefer the half empty press who are at least actually truly interested in the product and not outside shyt

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yeah because there are a lot of racists and black incels out there. How do you think Trump got elected? They've already run Aliyah Boston off social media, and that's supposed to be her teammate.
Racists and black incels just sounds like TLR to me :pachaha:

Stadiums packed with only these people then they go online and bully you. Sounds crazy :dead: