Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
They should just have brought her. Show her clapping on the side lines. Put her in during blowouts so she can get off.

These chicks not seeing the forest for the trees. Just use her to get your publicity up and grow the league. She gonna be there in 2028 anyway so you might as well start the process.

Her great white hope is even too strong for other white women

Might be for the best

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They should just have brought her. Show her clapping on the side lines. Put her in during blowouts so she can get off. Show her with the team and how everyone is getting along.

These chicks not seeing the forest for the trees. Just use her to get your publicity up and grow the league. I don't understand why they're fighting this. She gonna be there in 2028 anyway so you might as well start the process.
I agree from a business perspective. It actually makes zero business sense and just serves to protect feelings. They dead ass wrong.

But from a basketball/health perspective this is best for CC's development. She's already gotten some wear and tear, playing on a sprained ankle and whatever that ear shyt she got going on, and hasn't had much rest since their season has been brutal. Having a break and working out kinks in her game in that time while getting a chance to get her body back right is for the best.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Liberty are executing well now on offense. They need to keep feeding Stewart though because she’s opening up passing lanes when she’s posted up.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I agree from a business perspective. It actually makes zero business sense and just serves to protect feelings. They dead ass wrong.

But from a basketball/health perspective this is best for CC's development. She's already gotten some wear and tear, playing on a sprained ankle and whatever that ear shyt she got going on, and hasn't had much rest since their season has been brutal. Having a break and working out kinks in her game in that time while getting a chance to get her body back right is for the best.
Yea I think it's best that CC has a rest. She been playing since last October

I wonder if CC will be apart of the FIBA Women's World Cup in 2026 tho:patrice: