Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
I might just give them benefit of the doubt since they havent really had time to practice but they dont play in sync at all on the fever. Caitlin not really playing like herself and mitchell is playing her own game like she doesnt have a team. No really plays outside of that one that gets boston open for a middy...I think they try to get caitlin open but there is virtually no gravity on the team to keep someone from rotating on her. Say you want about clark but they trap and double any chance they get and let her teammates decide the game every game now

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Gonna get good for the league and her kkkraker fanbase, won't be good for clark because she's still not going to be able to handle good teams. Expansion dilutes leagues. There is too much competition and they want the golden goose to be able to look like she's at least half as good as advertised
Would it be better to get her on the aces right off the gate

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
The Fever is like the Charlottee Hornets of the WNBA, they have sucked forever and it doesn't matter what draft picks they get they will still suck.

Daps
Gonna get good for the league and her kkkraker fanbase, won't be good for clark because she's still not going to be able to handle good teams. Expansion dilutes leagues. There is too much competition and they want the golden goose to be able to look like she's at least half as good as advertised
man she'll be fine we already see flashes of her still being great but shes still a rookie at the end of the day. Literally nonstop play since college and walked into a nonstop schedule in the wnba shes figuring it out.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The Fever is like the Charlottee Hornets of the WNBA, they have sucked forever and it doesn't matter what draft picks they get they will still suck.
They were good for many years during the Catchings era but since, it's been rough but Catchings played damn near 16 years

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I was told caitlin singlehandedly carried a bunch of non-pro prospect bums in iowa with no help :lolbron:
wait till they realize stuelke is going top 10 when she comes out too :mjpls:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
They were good for many years during the Catchings era but since, it's been rough but Catchings played damn near 16 years
She was a straight up baller and it's even more impressive she is basically deaf and curved out one of the best careers ever. Since her retiring this has been one bad team only 2 seasons with even 10 wins.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU

I love that y'all actually know about the league, don't think I watched since the Houston Comets were running things and the NBA was pushing it heavy. But my cousin was playing college ball then so it was always a hope she would end up in the league