Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
She definitely looks stressed out here, and I’m sure it’s not just the performance of her team

Someone else here mentioned it…she’s in a place in life where she’s probably never been more uncomfortable. She is a plain jane white woman who grew up in Iowa that is completely out of her element and adjusting to a new environment and lifestyle
She’s a women too; think about the weirdo creeps and meat heads she has to put up with, that shyt with the reporter trying to flirt with her during a press conference was 2nd hand embarrassment

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
She definitely looks stressed out here, and I’m sure it’s not just the performance of her team

Someone else here mentioned it…she’s in a place in life where she’s probably never been more uncomfortable. She is a plain jane white woman who grew up in Iowa that is completely out of her element and adjusting to a new environment and lifestyle
For sure

She got her off pure determination, will and work ethic tho so if she just sticks to what got her here she should be okay

The culture shock will wear off and having millions to fund the new lifestyle and adapt doesn't hurt

I'm sure wemby is going through the same things right now but him being a man we don't place that same kind of light on him

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Does Clark typically look like this in interviews? Hope she's not on some kind of anti-depressants because of the stress.

I mean she’s only 22 years old and went from being a nobody to one of the most recognized and now scrutinized female athletes in the US almost overnight.

Daps
This is one of those white boy talking points. Her crying had a lot more to do with simply losing. She’s lost before. It was a reflection of the hate she received all season after winning the title. Also, it was her final college game. This narrative that she’s gonna cry after every loss is bullshyt.
I didn’t say anything about her crying. But the pressure on her is nowhere near Caitlin’s so idk why even jump in the middle of it

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Caitlin Clark and Cameron Brink will battle today on ION at 10 eastern. ION is part of Freevee selection of free channels, so if you have Amazon Prime, you have ION. Open up Prime. Go to search, type in ION.
GOUjvnTbwAAazEV

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I didn’t say anything about her crying. But the pressure on her is nowhere near Caitlin’s so idk why even jump in the middle of it
I probably replied to the wrong person. I meant to respond to someone who said she talks a lot, then cries victim when she loses.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Caitlin Clark and Cameron Brink will battle today on ION at 10 eastern. ION is part of Freevee selection of free channels, so if you have Amazon Prime, you have ION. Open up Prime. Go to search, type in ION.
GOUjvnTbwAAazEV
This is so disrespectful. I like Brink, but she isn’t even the best player on the team.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Never forget, everyone was picking the Sky to be one of the worst teams in the WNBA this season. Everyone keeps saying Indiana had the #1 pick for a reason, but they were picked to make the playoffs.
if Boston and Clark can't be at least the 8th best team out of 12, something's wrong, but I think Boston's growth was a given and that hasn't happened yet.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
if Boston and Clark can't be at least the 8th best team out of 12, something's wrong, but I think Boston's growth was a given and that hasn't happened yet.
Not only has she not taken that next step, she’s regressed. She’s not the only one though. The entire core from last season is putting up worse stats. This is a team that has no identity.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

Iowa to Indiana that big of a jump?

Rlly?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I feel like the NBA does #1 pick vs #2 pick every year in the first week of their schedule

Or atleast used to
The #1 vs #2 stuff kinda became more pronounced during summer league since it was fresh in the mind and the NBA will absolutely make that a selling point for games in LV. By the time the season starts, especially depending on the draft. Nobody was thirsting for Spurs /Hornets when the season kicked off but in Vegas it was worth watching Wemby vs. Miller. Wemby vs. Scoot was fire and those games didn't even count.

Sarr vs. Risacher or whoever will work for Summer League. Nobody wants to watch Hawks vs. Wizards in October, January, May, shyt I don't even wanna see it during Summer League. Hawks vs. Wizards is demo status when you leave the game on main menu.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The #1 vs #2 stuff kinda became more pronounced during summer league since it was fresh in the mind and the NBA will absolutely make that a selling point for games in LV. By the time the season starts, especially depending on the draft. Nobody was thirsting for Spurs /Hornets when the season kicked off but in Vegas it was worth watching Wemby vs. Miller. Wemby vs. Scoot was fire and those games didn't even count.

Sarr vs. Risacher or whoever will work for Summer League. Nobody wants to watch Hawks vs. Wizards in October, January, May, shyt I don't even wanna see it during Summer League. Hawks vs. Wizards is demo status when you leave the game on main menu.
Right, definitely draft dependent

This particular draft I have no hunger to see none of them nikkas :dead:

But I do recall seeing it tho last decade with Wiggins vs. Parker, then with Towns vs. Russell, so on and so forth