Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Iowa to Indiana that big of a jump?

Rlly?
Come on man. the move from Iowa to Indiana isnt it.

The playing of what will be 7 games ( now against grown women comp) in 11 days. 5 of those games against the best 3 teams in the league. All 7 games in different cities, the new press requirements, the pressure of the league on her shoulders. I think all of that is wearing on her.

She probably hasnt had a day off since the end of the college season (which was just 6 weeks from the start of her first pro season)

This girl is tired.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

The playing of what will be 7 games ( now against grown women comp) in 11 days. 5 of those games against the best 3 teams in the league. All 7 games in different cities, the new press requirements, the pressure of the league on her shoulders. I think all of that is wearing on her.

She probably hasnt had a day off since the end of the college season (which was just 6 weeks from the start of her first pro season)

This girl is tired.
post Olympic break she's gonna put the league on notice.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The #1 vs #2 stuff kinda became more pronounced during summer league since it was fresh in the mind and the NBA will absolutely make that a selling point for games in LV. By the time the season starts, especially depending on the draft. Nobody was thirsting for Spurs /Hornets when the season kicked off but in Vegas it was worth watching Wemby vs. Miller. Wemby vs. Scoot was fire and those games didn't even count.

Sarr vs. Risacher or whoever will work for Summer League. Nobody wants to watch Hawks vs. Wizards in October, January, May, shyt I don't even wanna see it during Summer League. Hawks vs. Wizards is demo status when you leave the game on main menu.
I believe Orlando vs OKC was initially scheduled as a national game in 2022 but then they flexed it after Chet went down for the season
Something like that

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
It's moreso her playing with predominantly black teammates in Indiana as opposed playing with mostly white teammates in Iowa.
Do you think it’s the primarily black teammates, or the studs? She didn’t seem uncomfortable with her teammates to me. At the end of the day, they don’t have to be best friends though.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I think coaching matters when it comes to rookies getting adjusted. Sides just isn't a good coach and on the other side, T-Spoon has the Sky looking like a well-oiled machine and she's a rookie coach with an average team, same with Tibbetts on the Mercury. Looking at their resume, Sides has always been an assistant coach in College, Overseas and in the WNBA. The other two have years of NBA assistant coach experience and it shows.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Not only has she not taken that next step, she’s regressed. She’s not the only one though. The entire core from last season is putting up worse stats. This is a team that has no identity.

There’s only one common denominator. They played better and had an identity last year. Went from winning 5 games the previous year to 13.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

This girl is tired.
Rooting for her to figure it out fr makes sense