• Total voters

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GXSqSfTXQAEgkB2

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
The issue with your post is that the records are being broken in under or the same amount of games that were played previously. The only one that will fall in more is the assists record once CC breaks it next game. That being said her being a rookie and breaking it in one more game is still extremely impressive.
is is impressive and you're right, some are being broken in about the same amount of games previously, but an extra 6 games does help on the total number of points(not averages) and total number of boards. The season used to be 34 games, Aja wilson broke the total points scoring record last night in her 35th game. Once they go to 50 and maybe 60, it's going to be broke again. Is anything I said wrong? You're not wrong and neither am I. Some are being broken in under or the same amount of games and some are doing it in over 34 games.

Now, a simple check of the records would show you that last season was the first with 40 games. Nine of the top 20 all time points leaders for a season(not averages) occurred last season and this season. Coincidence??

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wings quit on their season when they gave up that comeback to Atlanta, Trammell getting fired