Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: YOU nikkaS WERE IN HERE CREAMING.

I think for myself, I have my amazing platform, so I think the biggest thing will be just encourage people to register to vote,” she said. “It’s the second time I can vote in a [presidential] election; at 22, I could vote when I was 18. I can do that, that’s the biggest thing I can do with the platform that I have. And that’s the same thing Taylor did. And I think continue to educate yourself with the candidates that we have, the policies that they’re supporting.

:devil:
:evil:

Lmaooo

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

I think for myself, I have my amazing platform, so I think the biggest thing will be just encourage people to register to vote,” she said. “It’s the second time I can vote in a [presidential] election; at 22, I could vote when I was 18. I can do that, that’s the biggest thing I can do with the platform that I have. And that’s the same thing Taylor did. And I think continue to educate yourself with the candidates that we have, the policies that they’re supporting.

caitlin-clark-shows-support-for-taylor-swifts-endorsement-v0-40ez6n5wt3od1.jpeg

No different than:

“Chicago Sky star Angel Reese was asked about her thoughts on Vice President Kamala Harris ahead of the 2024 presidential election, but the WNBA Rookie of the Year candidate took the opportunity to instead urge Americans to "go out there and vote."

Before Sunday’s game against the Phoenix Mercury, Reese admitted to Brandon "Scoop B" Robinson that she was not too well-informed about this year’s candidates.

I haven’t been able to tap a lot into the political election and everything going on. So, I’m not that educated [on that topic] right now, but I just continue to learn and give feedback."

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
caitlin-clark-shows-support-for-taylor-swifts-endorsement-v0-40ez6n5wt3od1.jpeg

No different than:

“Chicago Sky star Angel Reese was asked about her thoughts on Vice President Kamala Harris ahead of the 2024 presidential election, but the WNBA Rookie of the Year candidate took the opportunity to instead urge Americans to "go out there and vote."

Before Sunday’s game against the Phoenix Mercury, Reese admitted to Brandon "Scoop B" Robinson that she was not too well-informed about this year’s candidates.

I haven’t been able to tap a lot into the political election and everything going on. So, I’m not that educated [on that topic] right now, but I just continue to learn and give feedback."

:dead:READ THE POST I QUOTED GENIUS...
THE SAME POST YOU DAPPED.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Angel out for the season after surgery and she still on Clark stans minds :russ: . Must dream about her with gow much yall talk about her. :lolbron:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Milquetoast white liberal response I expect from her. Still better than Reese's supposed lack of knowledge on either candidate. You mean to tell me Reese can't denounce a man that's gonna strip every woman of their rights, you mean she can't show full throated support for the first potential woman president :mjpls: We already know Caitlins boyfriend is your typical white lib based off him reposting the Obamas at the DNC so I know where her allegiance lies. Reese looking real suspect tho. I see why she had trouble with academics at LSU :mjpls:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Milquetoast white liberal response I expect from her. Still better than Reese's supposed lack of knowledge on either candidate. You mean to tell me Reese can't denounce a man that's gonna strip every woman of their rights, you mean she can't show full throated support for the first potential woman president real suspect tho. I see why she had trouble with academics at LSU :mjpls:

:mjlol:BUT CLARK DOESNT HAVE TO DO
ANY OF THIS...

LET ME STOP MESSING WITH YOU
BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY HAVE PERSONAL
ISSUES YOURE DEALING WITH BASED
ON YOUR PICS

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:BUT CLARK DOESNT HAVE TO DO
ANY OF THIS...

LET ME STOP MESSING WITH YOU
BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY HAVE PERSONAL
ISSUES YOURE DEALING WITH BASED
ON YOUR PICS

Cait a white lib. Her liking T. SWIFT's post is about all i expect from a straight white woman. I would expect more from one of our Black queens to put their full support behind the potential first "Black" woman president :mjpls:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I wouldn't say that. There are a lot of new records for a lot of reasons. I know you guys don't want to "hear this bulllshyt", but it's true. The scoring record will be broken in the future too. Taurasi held the ppg average record for years and LLoyd held the total points. The total points will be shattered when they eventually move to 50 games. Clark's rookie 3 pointers made will be shattered as well in that 50 game transition. A lot of people don't realize that this is only the 2nd season with 40 games. They slowly transitioned into it , but it will eventually go up too. Also like the NBA, they will eventually extend playoff games because the money is here now. The NBA went from a best of 3 to a best 5 and now a best of 7 in the first round strictly for the money. Had it still been a best of 5, Tmac and the Magic would have beat the pistons in the first round back in 2003 because they were up 3-1. And the crazy part is that it was the first year the NBA had a best of 7 in the first round. More records will be shattered in the future because they will have more games to do it.

The issue with your post is that the records are being broken in under or the same amount of games that were played previously. The only one that will fall in more is the assists record once CC breaks it next game. That being said her being a rookie and breaking it in one more game is still extremely impressive.