Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
A lot of long time fans admonish the newer people coming on but it seems like now is the best time to start watching. These records seem to be dropping like flies. Looks like the skill level of the players is increasing to a watchable level.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
A.Clark/Hayes were the difference makers tonight ......You don't expect them to come off the bench and drop 26 pts and hit 7 for 10 from 3 pt range

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
A lot of long time fans admonish the newer people coming on but it seems like now is the best time to start watching. These records seem to be dropping like flies. Looks like the skill level of the players is increasing to a watchable level.
I wouldn't say that. There are a lot of new records for a lot of reasons. I know you guys don't want to "hear this bulllshyt", but it's true. The scoring record will be broken in the future too. Taurasi held the ppg average record for years and LLoyd held the total points. The total points will be shattered when they eventually move to 50 games. Clark's rookie 3 pointers made will be shattered as well in that 50 game transition. A lot of people don't realize that this is only the 2nd season with 40 games. They slowly transitioned into it , but it will eventually go up too. Also like the NBA, they will eventually extend playoff games because the money is here now. The NBA went from a best of 3 to a best 5 and now a best of 7 in the first round strictly for the money. Had it still been a best of 5, Tmac and the Magic would have beat the pistons in the first round back in 2003 because they were up 3-1. And the crazy part is that it was the first year the NBA had a best of 7 in the first round. More records will be shattered in the future because they will have more games to do it.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope the Mystics grab that last spot, they were better than 0-12 they just kept blowing games, and they've played pretty well since the

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Hope the Mystics grab that last spot, they were better than 0-12 they just kept blowing games, and they've played pretty well since the
Delle Donne and Cloud aren't with them this season. That can hurt losing 2 key players. And concerning Delle Donne, I never stated this until today, but I think she's had a better career than Britney Griner. In the 2013 draft, Griner was without a doubt the 1st pick everyone wanted, but she was going to a team that only a few years removed from a title. We had just won in 2009. We won in Griner's 2nd year and came close other times. I think a big part of that is due to Taurasi being a gunner and not willing to be a true #2.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

SKY WON'T WIN ANOTHER GAME
THIS SEASON.

DALLAS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Caitlin endorsed Kamala, meanwhile Angel telling people to "do their own research" :mjpls:

:mjlol: YOU nikkaS WERE IN HERE CREAMING.

I think for myself, I have my amazing platform, so I think the biggest thing will be just encourage people to register to vote,” she said. “It’s the second time I can vote in a [presidential] election; at 22, I could vote when I was 18. I can do that, that’s the biggest thing I can do with the platform that I have. And that’s the same thing Taylor did. And I think continue to educate yourself with the candidates that we have, the policies that they’re supporting.

:devil:
:evil: