Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I can tell you nikkas haven't been watching NBA/WNBA individual highlight reels because they've been counting assists like that forever
NO they have not. it started around 1991 or 1992. That's not "forever". And assist from the beginning of the stats being tallied until around '91, it was a pass leading directly to a basket. Wilt even discussed this as well in the early 90s how an assist was different than in the 70s

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
My nikka, you acting like they left her in a blowout for 5 minutes. The bytch just hit 2 free throws to seal the game the prior possession.
once again, I don't have a problem with it, I just have a problem with the hypocrisy. This is a donald royal triple double. Reese stat pads and so does clark. Both of them do it and only one is blamed for it.

Daps
once again, I don't have a problem with it, I just have a problem with the hypocrisy. This is a donald royal triple double. Reese stat pads and so does clark. Both of them do it and only one is blamed for it.

crying-baby.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Aint no hypocrisy . One player was left in the game for the final 3 minutes, down 20 points, after most of the starters for BOTH TEAMS were pulled.

The other just hit two free throws to seal the game on their final possession.

If you can't see the difference, it's time to log off Sheryl. :mjlol:

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

CLARK HAS BEEN GETTING
ASSISTS LIKE THIS ALL SEASON...
OF COURSE SHE LEADS THE LEAGUE.

Smart-Select-20240904-201946-You-Tube.gif

:devil:
:evil:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO they have not. it started around 1991 or 1992. That's not "forever". And assist from the beginning of the stats being tallied until around '91, it was a pass leading directly to a basket. Wilt even discussed this as well in the early 90s how an assist was different than in the 70s
nikka obviously I don't mean since the inception of basketball, put your thinking cap on. I'm talking about since any of us posting on here started caring about this shyt.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
nikka obviously I don't mean since the inception of basketball, put your thinking cap on. I'm talking about since any of us posting on here started caring about this shyt.
well that shyt obviously don't count. The world didn't start when you started watching basketball.