Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm telling you, they are rewriting rules for stats today. She got the ball at the 3 point line, dribbled about 4 times and held it for close to 3 or 4 seconds before scoring. I honestly don't even know what an assist is anymore.
If you immediately drive to the basket its an assist. Doesnt matter if you are at the 3 pt line.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
What do you want her to do, not grab that rebound? :mjlol:

Reese was out there in 25 point blowouts and shot clock off scenarios trying to force point for a double double
it's the same thing. The coach left her in to get 1 rebound to get a triple double. The same thing Weatherspoon does for Reese in blowouts. What's the difference?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm telling you, they are rewriting rules for stats today. She got the ball at the 3 point line, dribbled about 4 times and held it for close to 3 or 4 seconds before scoring. I honestly don't even know what an assist is anymore.

IVE BEEN POINTING THIS OUT
ALL SEASON...

IF ANY FEVER PLAYERS SCORES
AFTER RECEIVING A PASS FROM CLARK
SHE GETS A DIME NO MATTER WHAT TRANSPIRED FOR THAT BUCKET.

:devil:
:evil:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
They gifted her an assist but that was far from stat padding
:comeon:
You're 1 rebound shy of a TD and the coach leaves you in up 7 with less than 20 seconds to go just to get a rebound. If it's not stat padding, what is it? I don't have a problem with it, but I do have a problem with people contradicting themselves.

Daps
it's the same thing. The coach left her in to get 1 rebound to get a triple double. The same thing Weatherspoon does for Reese in blowouts. What's the difference?
It was a close game up until the end and to be that close is crazy to not try. Reese was missing 5 pts and 2 rebounds last time she did it

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I don't ever want to hear anyone say shyt about Reese stat padding again :russ: .I just don't want to hear it on this site again.
GWrIaIzWoAAW4Rm