Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Gabby's been on 3 franchises for a reason......She was one of the main reasons Seattle lost to LV in 2022.....Until she shows she can knock down the jumpshot/3 at a decent percentage. She will be a liability on offense...However, I do think she would be a good fit with a few teams

Johannes disappears in big games

Messeeman should sign with Phoenix but they have no cap space.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Hamby just killed her career. Absolutely no team is gonna want to fukk with her after her contract is up. Including the Sparks I'm not saying she's wrong for filing he suit, but I hope she wins it because it's over..

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Hamby just killed her career. Absolutely no team is gonna want to fukk with her after her contract is up. Including the Sparks I'm not saying she's wrong for filing he suit, but I hope she wins it because it's over..

Hmm, I don't think so. It would be a bad look for the teams to not sign her over this.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Hmm, I don't think so. It would be a bad look for the teams to not sign her over this.
Most importantly, team owners stick together. Even if a GM wants to sign her, owners aint having it, cuz they would be the ones losing money in a future lawsuit.. Let's not forget that Donald Sterling had a lot of support from some team owners in the NBA, notably Mark Cuban.