Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Fair enough...it's just that we end up discussing how bad the schedule is like everyday. One of my biggest gripes with them right now
trying to schedule tripleheaders mostly at night clearly isn't gonna work during the week. Save that for the weekend when it's as light as it'll get until US Open pops off and the NFL season starts.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
trying to schedule tripleheaders mostly at night clearly isn't gonna work during the week. Save that for the weekend when it's as light as it'll get until US Open pops off and the NFL season starts.

During the week is tougher but there's been weekends where they have all of the games on in the evening too or days where they only have one game or no games.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THEY HAVE THE GAMES ON
AT THE SAME TIME
ON WEEKENDS TOO

:devil:
:evil:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps

THEY DROPPED THE BALL.

CHI IS THE PERFECT CITY
TO HOST AN ALL STAR GM
IN THE SUMMER.

THEY LITERALLY JUST GAVE
THESE BUM INDY fukkS THE
NBA ALL STAR GM IN 2024

It was just there 2 years ago. It's gonna take some time before it comes back around to Chicago. Then you have up to 4 new teams being added so all of them have to get an all star game before it retuns bck to Chicago. Just like the nba when they brought in the 4 new teams in 1988. Miami got the game in 1990, We got it here in NC in charloote back in 91(during Gulf War), Orlando in 92 and Minessota in 94. It just came back here to charlotte in 2019 after 28 years. And that was delayed due to that bathroom shyt

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was just there 2 years ago. It's gonna take some time before it comes back around to Chicago. Then you have up to 4 new teams being added so all of them have to get an all star game before it retuns bck to Chicago. Just like the nba when they brought in the 4 new teams in 1988. Miami got the game in 1990, We got it here in NC in charloote back in 91(during Gulf War), Orlando in 92 and Minessota in 94. It just came back here to charlotte in 2019 after 28 years. And that was delayed due to that bathroom shyt

Yea I can Golden St getting the all star game next year

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
We back :blessed: . Let the war continue!

Interested to see how Michaela is in the starting lineup and how our 2 new guards help the bench play

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

LA HOSTED THE NBA ALL STAR GM
3 TIMES FROM 2004-2018.

NEW ORLEANS ALSO HOSTED
IT 3 TIMES DURING THAT STRETCH.

HOUSTON HOSTED IT 2 TIMES
DURING THAT STRETCH.

THATS 8 OUT OF 15 ASG
HOSTED BY 3 CITIES
IN A 30 TEAM LEAGUE
SO ITS NOT AS CUT AND DRY
AS YOU THINK IT IS.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
We back tonight.

I see chennedy not playing tonight. I dont think the sky have a chance tonight, they dont have much scoring without her and Marina. Deshields has been ass this year

I hoped the break would slow down some of the Clark discourse but its about to ramp right back up

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Damn, Carter is out, and may miss the b2b games over the weekend :francis:

SMH
IM GLAD I DECIDED NOT
TO GO TO THIS GAME.