Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rules change for Olympic years? Marine is boom or bust(you saw it today) but Gabby can blend in with any team just off defense and passing alone. Meesseman not going back to the Sky with them building around Reese and Cardoso now.

Last edited:

stave

Superstar
Daps

GABBY AINT fukkING
WITH THE WNBA THIS SEASON.

THE BAG TOO SMALL.

:devil:
:evil:

Angel trying to right the org's wrongs
:blessed:

Still can't believe they let Mabrey go :dahell:
Alanna Smith and Gabby made the All-Star 5 for the games. KC is in Phoenix now. :mjcry:

It's like being a Bulls fan all over again :martin:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Angel trying to right the org's wrongs
:blessed:

Still can't believe they let Mabrey go :dahell:
Alanna Smith and Gabby made the All-Star 5 for the games. KC is in Phoenix now. :mjcry:

It's like being a Bulls fan all over again :martin:

THIS WONT BE
THE FIRST TIME SHES SAT
OUT THE WHOLE SEASON
DUE TO THE OLYMPICS

stave

Superstar
Daps

THIS WONT BE
THE FIRST TIME SHES SAT
OUT THE WHOLE SEASON
DUE TO THE OLYMPICS

Yeah I know. I think she's getting tired of it and won't keep coming back to the W if teams keep doing it to her.
James Wade/Sky fukked Gabby over some years back, Reese probably didn't know
:dahell: she plays on the Sky and watched the league before joining... why wouldn't she know

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I know. I think she's getting tired of it and won't keep coming back to the W if teams keep doing it to her.

:dahell: she plays on the Sky and watched the league before joining... why wouldn't she know
I was specifically speaking on the way Wade handled her commitment overseas, not if she ever played for the Sky. If you have heard Williams talk about that situation then you would know she ain't ever playing for them again so it's pointless even bringing it up. After I posted that I seen Gabby tweeted it herself to Reese as a follow up so now she knows.

Last edited:

stave

Superstar
Daps
I was specifically speaking on the way Wade handled her commitment overseas, not if she ever played for the Sky. If you have heard Williams talk about that situation then you would know she ain't never playing for them again so it's pointless even bringing it up. After I posted that I seen Gabby tweeted it herself to Reese as a follow up so now she knows.
Yeah I saw the other tweet too. Guess we interpreting the statements differently :yeshrug:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Johannes also didn't play for NY this year because if she did, France wouldn't allow her to play in the Olympics. Gabby and Marina are probably gonna play on the same team if they come back to the W.