Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Coach Sides really keeping in-house business out in the open.

:gucci:

But can't answer simple questions regarding her coaching style.

I hate this broad.

Daps
It does seem like some people don't think 22-year old Angel Reese and 22-year old Caitlin Clark are going to improve their games.... :mjlol:

I haven't seen rookies dissected like this in a minute. Not even Wemby faced this ...
Im saying...Even aja in one of her recent interviews was sayings she wasnt playing defense or interested in it her rookie year.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The WNBA has been around for 27 years. CC just scored 24 pts on 50% shooting and had 19 assists... the single game record... in the same game.

Yes, she's a bad defender. So are a lot of players. Luka come to mind? He was a traffic cone in the Finals. It's pretty wild to hate on her after that game...

I still think Reese should be the ROY at this point but the hating on CC is wild..

Let's be honest. That was a rare efficient game shooting for her overall.
Still shot 2-9 from 3
And she still had 6 turnovers.

She does remind me alot of Luka. People started to glorify bad and inefficient basketball when it comes to certain players. Specifically white players.

I don't think anyone hates on her. She just gets a lot of hype but plays a terrible style of basketball

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Still shot 2-9 from 3

She does remind me alot of Luka. People started to glorify bad and inefficient basketball when it comes to certain players. Specifically white players.

I don't think anyone hates on her. She just gets a lot of hype but plays a terrible style of basketball

A lot of Luka's game is modeled after Harden. Where you been?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Giving ROY to reese over Clark at this point is like giving ROY to Andre Drummond over Luka :hubie:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Giving ROY to reese over Clark at this point is like giving ROY to Andre Drummond over Luka :hubie:
I think it's clear at this point CC is on some other shyt :manny:

Angel will be a HOF player one day because she has that dawg in her....Aja will get her offense right in the off season

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Exactly... I'm glad you said that.

Yea, When harden played like that. It was inefficient and terrible basketball. He can never win like that.
Luka does it... You don't hear anything.
And harden is definitely a way better team player and facilitator than luka

Just like when craccaz started making "hero ball" a nasty term. But only if it's nikkaz gunning and chucking.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Still shot 2-9 from 3

for years people shytted on Harden for his lack of defense and stat padding. We have the white version of him in Luka and no one says a goddamn thing about defense or stat padding now. It's amazing. I expect this from kkkrakers, but dumb azz negroes are too stupid to see what's going on.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps

Yea, When harden played like that. It was inefficient and terrible basketball. He can never win like that.

Just like when craccaz started making "hero ball" a nasty term. But only if it's nikkaz gunning and chucking.
I didn't even see yall posts before I made mine. It's exactly what I said. White people can get praised 10x more for doing the exact same shyt black players do with no criticism. We aren't allowed to critizie crackers.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Luka just lead his team to the finals, something that Harden has never been able to do

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
How you figure she isn’t quick when she’s been blowing passed everybody lately. and don’t downplay that she played good defense in that game. We going take away from Reese when her match up isn’t shooting much
At what point have brought up Reese I’m talking Caitlin why you worried about Reese and I said she played ok defense calm
Down. Because she isn’t quick laterally it’s different than blowing by someone

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
WNBA-All-Star-Jam-Clark-And-Reese-2024-01012109027-Royal-Purple-Flat_x1000.jpg.webp
That’s hard but why is Caitlin almost maxed out on everything 🤣