Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps

I DIDNT USE WIN SHARES...

IM TALKING ABOUT DEFENSIVE RATING.
ARE YOU DENSE?

ONCE AGAIN SHE IS TOP 15-18
IN DEFENSIVE RATING.

ITS NOT AS SIMPLE AS
LOOKING AT THE NBA STAT PAGE
AND SEEING WHERE HER NAME RANKS.

YOU HAVE TO FILTER OUT
ALL OF THE BUMS AND ROLE
PLAYERS LIKE KYSRE GONDREZICK
WHO DONT EVEN PLAY ENOUGH
TO RANK.
:devil:
:evil:

That’s real convenient when you want to call out plus minus on fever games to justify a point. Y’all were using win shares earlier in this thread.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I did watch it

I saw Plum shoot 4 air balls and play the worst game I’ve seen any WNBA player play all season

& I had to remind myself she’s a good player she looked so bad

And congrats on your dub dub I guess :yeshrug:

Solace for the fact that the ROY trophy is OUTTA here lmao

WE'LL SEE...

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say YOU, but in general when Clark isn't involved in something, her fanbase swear there is an agenda against her. I'm just putting this out right now.
I know but I feel like I see more comments like what you said than the actual comments lol

The only weird shyt I see be from obvious trolls like “KKKlarkMagaLover” but all I see from X and Threads is “her fanbase her fanbase” lol

shyt ain’t even that deep to me and to most ppl I know in real life…

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That’s real convenient when you want to call out plus minus on fever games to justify a point. Y’all were using win shares earlier in this thread.

YOU SLOW?

YOU BROUGHT UP DEFENSIVE RATING
SO DEFENSIVE RATING WAS CLEARLY
WHAT THE CONVERSATION WAS ABOUT.

YOU SAID SHE WAS TOP 50.
I TOLD YOU SHES TOP 15-18.

WHAT ARENT YOU COMPREHENDING?

MY POSTS HAVE BEEN VERY CLEAR
AND CONCISE

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I know but I feel like I see more comments like what you said than the actual comments lol

The only weird shyt I see be from obvious trolls like “KKKlarkMagaLover” but all I see from X and Threads is “her fanbase her fanbase” lol

shyt ain’t even that deep to me and to most ppl I know in real life…
oh no, it's really that deep. Not to you, but to most. People are actually sending death threats to her teammates. I would think that classified the situation as being "that deep".

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh no, it's really that deep. Not to you, but to most. People are actually sending death threats to her teammates. I would think that classified the situation as being "that deep".
This is insensitive

But every major athlete in every major sport men and women get email & tweet racist comments and death threats

Only reason this is new to WNBA is because literally no one cared about them

If ppl are gonna be social justice warrior fans for the WNBA they ain’t finna solve no issues from some fat incel in their basement triggering ppl on X lol

So I prefer to just have real hoops and ball talk. I feel like all that other shyt is patronizing. I try to tell myself “if I wouldn’t say this about an NBA player why would I say it about a WNBA player” and that goes for support or critique

You gonna be fighting that “CC fan” fight for the next 15 years brother lmao

Trust me I know. When I was much younger it’s how I felt about Boston/Brady/white ass Patriots and now I just X them white Boston racists out my mind and accept Brady as A goat

Daps

YOU SLOW?

YOU BROUGHT UP DEFENSIVE RATING
SO DEFENSIVE RATING WAS CLEARLY
WHAT THE CONVERSATION WAS ABOUT.

YOU SAID SHE WAS TOP 50.
I TOLD YOU SHES TOP 15-18.

WHAT ARENT YOU COMPREHENDING?

MY POSTS HAVE BEEN VERY CLEAR
AND CONCISE

Bruh quit with the shyt being condescending your opinion is subjective with you being a Reese fan. Idk how to quantify her defensive impact because she’s had some off games of recent even on the defensive end. No one is saying she isn’t a good defender nobody is voting her for all defense or even talking like she’s at that level. You nitpick the same way on stats to fit your narrative to hate on Clark.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
This is insensitive

But every major athlete in every major sport men and women get email & tweet racist comments and death threats

Only reason this is new to WNBA is because literally no one cared about them

If ppl are gonna be social justice warrior fans for the WNBA they ain’t finna solve no issues from some fat incel in their basement triggering ppl on X lol

So I prefer to just have real hoops and ball talk. I feel like all that other shyt is patronizing. I try to tell myself “if I wouldn’t say this about an NBA player why would I say it about a WNBA player” and that goes for support or critique

You gonna be fighting that “CC fan” fight for the next 15 years brother lmao

Trust me I know. When I was much younger it’s how I felt about Boston/Brady/white ass Patriots and now I just X them white Boston racists out my mind and accept Brady as A goat
I'm not fighting anything. I just call them on their bullshyt and watch them scramble. It's must easier to ask simple basketball questions to the CC fans and watch them make a fool out of themselves. It's really that simple.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bruh quit with the shyt being condescending your opinion is subjective with you being a Reese fan. Idk how to quantify her defensive impact because she’s had some off games of recent even on the defensive end. No one is saying she isn’t a good defender nobody is voting her for all defense or even talking like she’s at that level. You nitpick the same way on stats to fit your narrative to hate on Clark.

YOU DONT KNOW THIS AT ALL...
YOURE JUST MAKING IT UP.

ELIZABETH WILLIAMS
MADE ALL DEFENSE LAST YR
AND OUR DEFENSE THIS SEASON
IS BETTER THAN IT WAS LAST YR...

ANGEL ALSO HAS A BETTER
DEFENSIVE RATING THAN SHE HAD
SO ASSUMING ANGEL WONT MAKE
ALL DEFENSE IS STRICTLY WISHFUL
THINKING ON YOUR PART.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The WNBA has been around for 27 years. CC just scored 24 pts on 50% shooting and had 19 assists... the single game record... in the same game.

Yes, she's a bad defender. So are a lot of players. Luka come to mind? He was a traffic cone in the Finals. It's pretty wild to hate on her after that game...

I still think Reese should be the ROY at this point but the hating on CC is wild..