Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
for years people shytted on Harden for his lack of defense and stat padding. We have the white version of him in Luka and no one says a goddamn thing about defense or stat padding now. It's amazing. I expect this from kkkrakers, but dumb azz negroes are too stupid to see what's going on.

I didn't even see yall posts before I made mine. It's exactly what I said. White people can get praised 10x more for doing the exact same shyt black players do with no criticism. We aren't allowed to critizie crackers.

I can tell you didn't even read my post. But was feeling how I was feeling lol

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Let's be honest. That was a rare efficient game shooting for her overall.
Still shot 2-9 from 3
And she still had 6 turnovers.

She does remind me alot of Luka. People started to glorify bad and inefficient basketball when it comes to certain players. Specifically white players.

I don't think anyone hates on her. She just gets a lot of hype but plays a terrible style of basketball
Facts bro and they do the same blame it on the teammates thing just like how they do with Luka

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Kelsey clean up nice

:leon:YEA KELSEY LOOKING GOOD.

SHE WAS ON SOME BULLshyt LAST YR.

images

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
At what point have brought up Reese I’m talking Caitlin why you worried about Reese and I said she played ok defense calm
Down. Because she isn’t quick laterally it’s different than blowing by someone
Because this thread has been about the comparisons. And dont think it wasnt insinuated when you keep focusing on the defense. Didnt taurasi win off of almost all offense for all her titles.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Harden flaming out consistently and Luka being one of the all time leaders in playoffs ppg ain't comparable either
If flaming out is averaging like 28-29 points 7 assists and 6 rebounds ig a lot of nba players flame out in the playoffs:unimpressed:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Because this thread has been about the comparisons. And dont think it wasnt insinuated when you keep focusing on the defense. Didnt taurasi win off of almost all offense for all her titles.
I didn’t bring up Reese tho because she’s irrelevant to the conversation I’m not comparing any one. And Taurasi like her nba counterpart was on like super teams Caitlin not gon be on no super team in Indy