Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
The WNBA has been around for 27 years. CC just scored 24 pts on 50% shooting and had 19 assists... the single game record... in the same game.

Yes, she's a bad defender. So are a lot of players. Luka come to mind? He was a traffic cone in the Finals. It's pretty wild to hate on her after that game...

I still think Reese should be the ROY at this point but the hating on CC is wild..
All I’m saying is she not gonna win anything if she don’t improve to not being a liability

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I think CC can run n gun her way to a chip if she and Boston continue their development.

Feel like AB is criminally underrated.

She's already a top 5 big
Idk breh they not gonna be able to score 90+ against good teams like that consistently

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The WNBA has been around for 27 years. CC just scored 24 pts on 50% shooting and had 19 assists... the single game record... in the same game.

Yes, she's a bad defender. So are a lot of players. Luka come to mind? He was a traffic cone in the Finals. It's pretty wild to hate on her after that game...

I still think Reese should be the ROY at this point but the hating on CC is wild..

NO ONE IS HATING ON HER...

I SIMPLY POINTED OUT
THE OFFENSE WASNT THE REASON
THEY LOST THE GAME ...

INSTEAD OF PRETENDING HER TEAMMATES
DIDNT DO shyt,
HOW ABOUT PPL ADDRESS THE FACT
THEY GAVE UP 100 PTS IN A WNBA GM?

:devil:
:evil:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NO ONE IS HATING ON HER...

I SIMPLY POINTED OUT
THE OFFENSE WASNT THE REASON
THEY LOST THE GAME ...

INSTEAD OF PRETENDING HER TEAMMATES
DIDNT DO shyt,
HOW ABOUT PPL ADDRESS THE FACT
THEY GAVE UP 100 PTS IN A WNBA GM?

Because nobody gave a fukk that MJ dropped 38 and won when rookie AI crossed him out his patent leathers lol

Nobody gaf that Cowboys beat the Giants when Odell one-handed it on the sideline as a rookie

You’re asking for things that nobody cares about because you hate CC and are foaming out the mouth that she’s smoking shyt lol

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Because nobody gave a fukk that MJ dropped 38 and won when rookie AI crossed him out his patent leathers lol

Nobody gaf that Cowboys beat the Giants when Odell one-handed it on the sideline as a rookie

You’re asking for things that nobody cares about because you hate CC and are foaming out the mouth that she’s smoking shyt lol

ONCE AGAIN YOU SIMPLETON.

I MENTIONED THE DEFENSE
BECAUSE PPL ARE PRETENDING
THEY LOST BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T
HAVE OFFENSIVE HELP.

NO THEY DUE TO DEFENSE

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The height of idiocy is watching a rookie and making statements like “they will never win if they don’t improve………….”

My nikka, have you forgotten you talking about someone who hasn’t even finished a full pro season yet. Furthermore they had 2 weeks between playing in college and playing pro games.

Yall talk of the ridiculousness of sports talk on tv, then you come on here and fill the boards with this type of nonsense.

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
She wasn’t the game before last night…what do you mean yall your in this thread you can see. The weak handle , too slow for her position, not a pg comments
She isn’t quick tho that’s why she’s a bad defender. And she was ok that game Williams stopped shooting and still almost had 10 and 10

Daps
She isn’t quick tho that’s why she’s a bad defender. And she was ok that game Williams stopped shooting and still almost had 10 and 10
How you figure she isn’t quick when she’s been blowing passed everybody lately. and don’t downplay that she played good defense in that game. We going take away from Reese when her match up isn’t shooting much

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WNBA-All-Star-Jam-Clark-And-Reese-2024-01012109027-Royal-Purple-Flat_x1000.jpg.webp