Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Boston is tremendous and Mitchell is solid (Still should be traded for asset building). I don't think Smith is all that though. She makes a lot of mistakes out there. If she has value, she should be shipped asap.
She had a double double tho

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
skylar diggins-smith was right there and expressed interest in joining the fever who is playing very solid and would have been a great vet this fever team

Skylar too good to be a back up or to play off ball. They should try get Vandersloot

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
lol if angel had a game like any of these last few. yall would be saying reese is roty no question.
To be fair she had 16 & 18 vs the same Dallas squad in a dub :manny: and a 25 & 16 game in a dub vs the Fever. It could get real tight if she can get a 20/20 game or if she snatches 25 boards. Either way these 2 rooks are ballin :wow:

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Congrats to Caitlin Clark man ....her court vision is on some other shyt :wow:

She's about to get that super team stimulus real soon

Don't know what the rebounding record is but I have a feeling Angel will break it this year too :wow:
It’s 24 by Chamique Holdsclaw. Tina Charles has the next two with 23. In fact she appears on there a bunch of times. Angel Reese’s high this year is 19, and she’s #45.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
lol if angel had a game like any of these last few. yall would be saying reese is roty no question.
Yeah I NEVER said Angel was ROTY. Yall shyt. I don’t get off on minimizing players like yall do. Angel is my favorite player hands down, I just point out BS from her stans /fans and media without minimizing her. It ain’t CCs fault her stans and media are racists to the point they’ll try their best to minimize on Angel because she’s Black and beat CCs ass in the Findl Four to win the chip and MVP. That ether burns them real bad and they’ll do anything to make it stop.

Last edited:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
It’s 24 by Chamique Holdsclaw. Tina Charles has the next two with 23. In fact she appears on there a bunch of times. Angel Reese’s high this year is 19, and she’s #45.
Damn 24 is More than I thought....her big sis Carter doesn't miss like that...KC gets O Boards too

That double double streak is some awesome shyt tho ....she is already established in the league :ehh: