Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GSu-Ad_X0AA7oGG

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
I don't think the Fever have "trash" around CC.. Boston is playing very well, nobody talking about her having 17/16 tonight. Mitchell has been playing well for them too..

But they are still probably at best. a .500 team and that's because of the role players and also Sides appears to be brain dead.
Damn they’re making excuses for Caitlin already, when losing with good/great numbers, blame everyone else because they’re trash. Fever have a well balanced team that just needs more time to GEL. Most fans have NO sense of reality when it comes to a player they Stan. Calling CCs teammates trash is a prime example. If she’s so great, then let her win on her, “own”. Won’t happen.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Damn they’re making excuses for Caitlin already, when losing with good/great numbers, blame everyone else because they’re trash. Fever have a well balanced team that just needs more time to GEL. Most fans have NO sense of reality when it comes to a player they Stan. Calling CCs teammates trash is a prime example. If she’s so great, then let her win on her, “own”. Won’t happen.
They do this every Loss lol

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Boston is tremendous and Mitchell is solid (Still should be traded for asset building). I don't think Smith is all that though. She makes a lot of mistakes out there. If she has value, she should be shipped asap.