Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
That’s what’s going on??? Fraternizing with the opponent while a playoff series is going on…is unique

It's happened a couple of times, I'm pretty sure there is another player who is on the same team as her wife too.

No one has gave a fukk because the eyes aren't there.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
halftime update

Kelsey Plum
14 minutes
0-4
0 Points

where you at PlumDawg? :mjgrin:

classic-monkey-jerk-teases-a-dog

:ohhh:

she was supposedly sick tho

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
It’s sad watching Stephen A and Shannon Sharpe lose their minds speaking about Caitlin winning the ROY and First team All-WNBA. They’re screaming and yelling about how the world was against her and how she proved them wrong. Teaming up on Andraya Carter and attacking her because of what others said about Caitlin concerning the Olympics. These dudes are embarrassing. I know Caitlin is embarrassed looking at these two jiggaboos scream like walruses over her.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
It’s sad watching Stephen A and Shannon Sharpe lose their minds speaking about Caitlin winning the ROY and First team All-WNBA. They’re screaming and yelling about how the world was against her and how she proved them wrong. Teaming up on Andraya Carter and attacking her because of what others said about Caitlin concerning the Olympics. These dudes are embarrassing. I know Caitlin is embarrassed looking at these two jiggaboos scream like walruses over her.
They spent more time talking about the ROY than the MVP :scust:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

TV Show...