Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
werent you in here earlier talking about she choked and making a big deal about her turnovers
Yes. That’s minimizing? It was true breh, she got ball stolen from her in crunch time and she led the game and already broke the damn league record in turnovers. I’m also the same one who said her numbers are crazy and would be crazier if she didn’t shoot so many 3 pointers and turn the ball over so much. Did you see her interview after the game where she ADMITTED she was passing too much and forcing the issue which caused turnovers? SHE made a big deal about it, but when I did it, you mention something about Angel Reese and make wrong assumptions. Next time I say Angel is missing too many easy shots, I wanna see the same energy you’re giving right now. But you won’t because it’s not about CC and you won’t cape.

Last edited:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Daps
Yes. That’s minimizing? It was true breh, she got ball stolen from her in crunch time and she led the game and already broke the damn league record in turnovers. I’m also the same one who said her numbers are crazy and would be crazier if she didn’t shoot so many 3 pointers and turn the ball over so much. Did you see her interview after the game where she ADMITTED she was passing too much and forcing the issue which caused turnovers? SHE made a big deal about it, but when I did it, you mention something about Angel Reese and make wrong assumptions. Next time I say Angel is missing too many easy shots, I wanna see the same energy you’re giving right now. But I won’t because it’s not about CC and you won’t cape.
Fair enough. I don’t really go at angel Reese like that on here. She gets some grace for being a rookie. And true the turnovers are an issue but with the assist ratios in these last few games I wouldn’t want her to pass less if she feels like she can make it. It feels like growing pains and with how her assist have been trending up I would say keep attempting because she’s growing a lot faster than I expected l.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Fair enough. I don’t really go at angel Reese like that on here. She gets some grace for being a rookie. And true the turnovers are an issue but with the assist ratios in these last few games I wouldn’t want her to pass less if she feels like she can make it. It feels like growing pains and with how her assist have been trending up I would say keep attempting because she’s growing a lot faster than I expected l.
Breh, indeed. The reason why I don’t go in on any of them is because they’re rookies. They’re way ahead of schedule if you ask me. Also, neither of them had any real break to rest and prepare for the season in between the NCAA tourney and the WNBA training camps. The unrealistic criticisms come from those who hate, troll and don’t understand the game. All players need a few years to develop, but that doesn’t exist anymore in today’s sports society.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

Watching this video, it’s crazy seeing so many players who ended up being on the same. A whole lot of player movement in a league with only 12 team, so that’s bound to happen.

I was probably one of the few who didn’t mind Mabrey when the rest of the fans wanted her gone. With that said, we had a GLARING need at PG, and if trading her means we don’t have to see much or none of Allen and and especially Evans, then it had to happen. Plus we got back two first round picks.