Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
whoever was saying trade mitchell might be on to something. I think she could help them this year but her game will not age well when she starts slowing down. AT this point caitlin is a better slasher.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't love the +/- stat as an end all be all that some try to make it out to be but the Fever tonight were +1 with Clark on the floor (she played major minutes) and they were a -8 when Clark wasn't on the floor....

How was the loss her fault?
She played the whole game so she was a -8 :gucci:

It obviously ain't her fault for the loss though

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Smith and Kelsey won 6 and 5 games before Boston and Clark arrived. Their impact on winning is very questionable.:jbhmm:

Kelsey Mitchell been there since 2018 and the most she's won is 13 games.
I would’ve agreed with you but the fever were before Mitchell lol they need to hire a real GM and not former players and coaches how you been drafting in the lottery since my senior year of highschool :dead:

Daps
Who cares if you a damn traffic cone on defense I really hate that people value offense so much it obviously doesn’t win chips
shes been playing better defense the last couple of games. And lets be real if you start a franchise tomorrow is it really choice which rookie you would pick?

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
whoever was saying trade mitchell might be on to something. I think she could help them this year but her game will not age well when she starts slowing down. AT this point caitlin is a better slasher.
That's what I said. It's obvious..

You can get a lot for her and you ain't gonna win shyt while you have her.