Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
I don't know much about this coach, but after listening to that 1 minute clip, I'm for her getting fired.

How tf you telling the greatest shooter the sport has seen she needs to take more long twos? Get her tf out of here please.
This.

Coach wants to be in control of the team but Caitlin just existing puts a lot of pressure on the whole organization. You need a coach that doesn't have a big ego yet is also good enough to maximize her talent.

Aliyah Boston and CC got next but they may need a different mindset for this to work. Women's sports still has that old school lunch pail gym rat vibe....but CC is showing how shyt works in the modern world. Trying to act like the female USC coach in 'Love & Basketball' ain't gon work. League knows they got Larita Bird basically so they'll make it work.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
All she does is chuck threes. Competition in the WNBA is different than college.

I don't know why people don't understand this. Trey Young, Steph Curry and every other 3 point chucker had to adapt to their new them and coach. Nobody redesigned everything to cater to one player. If she's that nice, she can adapt. If all she can do is play one way, it's not going to go like people think it will.

I thought the WNBA was garbage tier a couple of months ago? Amazing how the narratives change now that she is in the league. Her style of play is more watchable and entertaining than watching 80 year old Turasi or Griner air balling layups. And she does more than Chuck 3s.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't know much about this coach, but after listening to that 1 minute clip, I'm for her getting fired.

How tf you telling the greatest shooter the sport has seen she needs to take more long twos? Get her tf out of here please.
How can you call her the greatest shooter the wnba has ever seen when she hasn’t even played regular season game yet :mjlol:

This is the bullshyt I’m talking about.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
...and there are fools like Arenas arguing for the women's game to have early entrants, nowhere near enough spots right now

This tweet is kinda disingenuous because all of the first round picks made the team, and the ones who aren’t on an opening day roster are overseas players. 4 second round picks made their teams.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Man these old WNBA vets gotta be like

stringer-bell-the-wire.gif

Newsflash we wanna see wimminz not bulldaggaz

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This tweet is kinda disingenuous because all of the first round picks made the team, and the ones who aren’t on an opening day roster are overseas players. 4 second round picks made their teams.
how is a tweet with no commentary around it disingenuous? It's just a fact and an update to how many players made it after the last round of cuts before the regular season starts.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I thought the WNBA was garbage tier a couple of months ago? Amazing how the narratives change now that she is in the league. Her style of play is more watchable and entertaining than watching 80 year old Turasi or Griner air balling layups. And she does more than Chuck 3s.
You mean like her style of play?

You don’t even know much about the league to even speak on it.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
i think when her teammates get used to her quick passes, all this concern over her shot selection will be forgotten.

Sabrina plays the same way. The only difference is when she was at Oregon she had talent surrounding her so she didn’t have to shoot as much as Clark. She was shooting 40% from 3 and was a walking triple double. She’s also a better passer.

And she also has a signature shoe from Nike that NBA player wear.

People make it seem like Clark is “doing it first” when that’s bullshyt.