Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Shout out to the aces for keeping both of they rookies

Mark Davis def put that call in

Plus Martin and fair can hoop

The storm weren’t stupid

nika had to make that team

Times gonna be changing with all the expansion
It would help if they had a G-League where they could stash and develop players like the NBA instead of overseas being the defacto developmental system for them.

Even with expansion, you're still going to have some players not making opening day rosters as a lot of them are going to end up being taken by former draft picks that have had years of experience playing overseas to improve their game.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

GNiuQO6XcAAXBDh

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
She won’t be a bust in the sense she’ll average like 5ppg, but if any of these delusional fans think she’ll immediately be the best player in the WNBA and average 30ppg, they’re kidding themselves. That shyt she did in college won’t work in the pros. Also, her ball handling isn’t that good. We saw what happened when she got clamped up by Nika Muhl and Raven Johnson. I think even earlier in the tournament, West Virginia had D’d up as well. She also isn’t a good defender by any means.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I'm hoping the rest of the league humbles her & ends Clarkmania.

When she plays the Aces....

:banderas:
She won’t be able to hide on defense when she plays them.
They need to put some of this hype on Reese too cause it’s going to be funny if Chicago is good while Indiana sucks. This season can’t start soon enough lol
They have the Sky as the preseason worst team too. I know they lost their best player, but still. They made the playoffs last year. That white girl on the Sky (Marina Mabley) is a shooter too. Angel just needs to stay out of foul trouble, but her rebounding and defense already translates. People were saying she’s too small, but she would outplay Cardoso in their matchups in college for the most part, and against the Liberty, I saw her go right up and score on Jonquel Jones (and she’s like 6’6”).

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
She could get 20 a night just playing off Boston but forcing things if that happens won't help her or the team.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Caitlin needs to get all Dem old hoes and coaches off da team.

New rules bytches

I'm the Captain Now

Aliyah can be her Draymond

I want full fukkery. Use all yo cac privilege Caitlin. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let deeez hoes know who the Bawse Pawg is 😂😂😅🤣😅😂

Unstoppable today
Unstoppable today
Unstoppable today
I'm unstoppable todayyyyyyyy :mjlol:
“Bawse Pawg” I’m hollering :laff:

This gotta be her Coli nickname

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
She won’t be able to hide on defense when she plays them.

They have the Sky as the preseason worst team too. I know they lost their best player, but still. They made the playoffs last year. That white girl on the Sky (Marina Mabley) is a shooter too. Angel just needs to stay out of foul trouble, but her rebounding and defense already translates. People were saying she’s too small, but she would outplay Cardoso in their matchups in college for the most part, and against the Liberty, I saw her go right up and score on Jonquel Jones (and she’s like 6’6”).
Good luck to all these young ladies. I want to see them all win. Aaliyah is a baller and I hope having CC elevates her game even more.