Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

WHY WOULDNT YOU PUSH
BOTH OF THEM?

BIRD AND MAGIC
CAME BEFORE MJ
AND CLARK DAMN SURE
AINT MJ.

WE GONNA LET RACISM
PREVAIL OVER COMMON SENSE?
:devil:
:evil:

Nah they definitely should push Reese too. They both are the best things to ever happen to the league. She'll probably get a better whistle going forward. The league just wanted to put an end to that streak to keep the ROY race narratives close.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Yup if she gets those free throws her field goal percentage goes up and the game looks way better
That’s a true take. I’m not arguing her impact on the game at all. Her and Chennedy are carrying the squad to a playoff birth. I just try to be fair on assessing both rooks. They both are impact players and are bringing excitement to the game.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
That’s a true take. I’m not arguing her impact on the game at all. Her and Chennedy are carrying the squad to a playoff birth. I just try to be fair on assessing both rooks. They both are impact players and are bringing excitement to the game.
Ik you aren’t im more so talking bout those tho come in to talk bad bout her with no context

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I noticed the WNBA has a true PG problem. There are multiple teams with no true PG like The Dream, Sparks, Sky, Wings etc. They have Shooting Guards playing the Point, which why we see so much iso ball, erratic plays and last sec shots. Then you have the PGs coming out of school that are defense first ex. Jacy Sheldon, Celeste Taylor and Nika Muhl who aren't experienced at running the floor. You would think schools would be teaching this before they make the jump.