Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
No I’m saying it because lots of people in here were making it seem like she went to a horrible team
Fair enough. I think its more on the coaching then anything but I think they all make their jobs easier. Boston has evolved and mitchell is starting to learn to play less hero ball now that she has help. Clark is still a rookie but you can tell shes better from when she started the season.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

5-17 ISNT ACCEPTABLE
NO MATTER WHAT POSITION
THE PLAYER PLAYS.

WE REALLY DOING THIS?

A LOT OF POSTERS WHO
I THOUGHT WERE STABLE
HAVE REALLY EXPOSED THEMSELVES
OVER THIS WHITE GIRL

:devil:
:evil:

I agree it’s abysmal either way but we gotta be equal with the criticism breh. Nothing wrong with favoring Angel and she should be coROY at worst. I wasn’t a Clark fan in college but I’ll recognize her impact and I understand the caccery behind Clark stans but let’s not get too carried away

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Fair enough. I think its more on the coaching then anything but I think they all make their jobs easier. Boston has evolved and mitchell is starting to learn to play less hero ball now that she has help. Clark is still a rookie but you can tell shes better from when she started the season.
I agree my only grip is that people act like she went to the worse team in league and was calling really good players bums for no reason

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I agree it’s abysmal either way but we gotta be equal with the criticism breh. Nothing wrong with favoring Angel and she should be coROY at worst. I wasn’t a Clark fan in college but I’ll recognize her impact and I understand the caccery behind Clark stans but let’s not get too carried away

:mjtf:I LITERALLY JUST SAID
nikkaS ARENT EQUAL
WITH THE CRITICISM...

nikkaS TAGGED ME INTO
THIS THREAD CELEBRATING
A 5-17, 6 TURNOVER GM.

I WAS MINDING MY
OWN BUSINESS.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
What was their record last year?
Again they were 5 games from the playoffs they got the number 1 pick because they only won 5 games the year before Aliyah came not because they were terrible last year

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
5-17 is 5–17 wth its both bad
It is but if AD goes 5-17 it’s worse than Dame going 5-17

:mjtf:I LITERALLY JUST SAID
nikkaS ARENT EQUAL
WITH THE CRITICISM...

nikkaS TAGGED ME INTO
THIS THREAD CELEBRATING
A 5-17, 6 TURNOVER GM.

I WAS MINDING MY
OWN BUSINESS.

You right breh you got nothing to do with the thread today. Chicago ain’t play. They just tagging to be petty bc Indiana won.

Same dudes tagging you, disappear when Indiana loses. Corny shyt

Edit: forgot to finish my sentence :dead:

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
5-17 is poor. But Clark had 17 points on 17 shots, When Reese was 5-17 a few games ago she had 10 points. :francis:
Sure but one had 5 free throws the other had 0 free throws. Don’t you find it strange that someone who only took 6 shots in the paint got 5 more free throws than someone who shot 17 times in the paint?