Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
I noticed the WNBA has a true PG problem. There are multiple teams with no true PG like The Dream, Sparks, Sky, Wings etc. They have Shooting Guards playing the Point, which why we see so much iso ball, erratic plays and last sec shots. Then you have the PGs coming out of school that are defense first ex. Jacy Sheldon, Celeste Taylor and Nika Muhl who aren't experienced at running the floor. You would think schools would be teaching this before they make the jump.
I posted this almost a month ago about lack of quality PG in the WNBA
Over the last 5 or 6 years, the great to decent true PGs like Sue Bird, Lindsay Whalen, Renee Montgomery, and Jasmine Thomas have retired. The last 3 or 4 UConn PGs like Moriah Jefferst on, Crystal Dangefield, Bria Hartley, and Evina Westbrook aren't starting or they are currently out of the league. Some of the foreign PGs that are starter material chose to stay overseas. Canada, Gray, and Vandersloot are injured.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I noticed the WNBA has a true PG problem. There are multiple teams with no true PG like The Dream, Sparks, Sky, Wings etc. They have Shooting Guards playing the Point, which why we see so much iso ball, erratic plays and last sec shots. Then you have the PGs coming out of school that are defense first ex. Jacy Sheldon, Celeste Taylor and Nika Muhl who aren't experienced at running the floor. You would think schools would be teaching this before they make the jump.
The Dream have a PG (Jordin Canada), but she’s been hurt most of the year.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Not defending CC but from what I saw some of her free throws came from her being fouled in the paint. But Angel got a bad whistle the other day. There's still 20 games to play, I don't know why this is such a heated debate every single day :russ:
:why: That’s literally what I’m saying how is she getting 5 free throws on 5in the paint shots. But Angel gets 0 on a 17. She gets a bad whistle like every game except like 3 it’s ridiculous

Mars

Superstar
Daps
That’s a true take. I’m not arguing her impact on the game at all. Her and Chennedy are carrying the squad to a playoff birth. I just try to be fair on assessing both rooks. They both are impact players and are bringing excitement to the game.

Chicago's next 10 gms are brutal

@ Las Vegas
vs Phoenix
@ Los Angeles
@ Phoenix
@ Connecticut
vs Las Vegas
vs Washington
vs Indiana
@ Minnesota
vs Las Vegas

You know Phoenis is going to do everything to avoid missing the playoffs.....NY has the right to swap first rd pks with them.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Chicago's next 10 gms are brutal

@ Las Vegas
vs Phoenix
@ Los Angeles
@ Phoenix
@ Connecticut
vs Las Vegas
vs Washington
vs Indiana
@ Minnesota
vs Las Vegas

You know Phoenis is going to do everything to avoid missing the playoffs.....NY has the right to swap first rd pks with them.
Phoenix gonna fall apart probably BG and DT already missing games plus the Olympics

Daps

WHY WOULDNT YOU PUSH
BOTH OF THEM?

BIRD AND MAGIC
CAME BEFORE MJ
AND CLARK DAMN SURE
AINT MJ.

WE GONNA LET RACISM
PREVAIL OVER COMMON SENSE?
:devil:
:evil:

Lol you really hate clark. Impact wise you can make something work pushing both but one is just way easier to market and not for the reason that people are racist. Its just aesthetics at the end of the day. Magic was more popular than bird back in the day but you still couldnt deny bird and him both had interesting games to watch. Reese will bounce back with some good games but she was always going to have a harder time with her style of play.