Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

OH THIS WHAT WE DOING?

0 FREE THROWS VS 5 FTS....

WHY THE PLAYER WHO
IS TAKING ALL OF HER SHOTS
IN THE PAINT SHOOTING 0 FREE THROWS?

:devil:
:evil:

I just said the same thing in response to him it would be mathematically impossible for her to have 17 points on 5-17 shooting

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sure but one had 5 free throws the other had 0 free throws. Don’t you find it strange that someone who only took 6 shots in the paint got 5 more free throws than someone who shot 17 times in the paint?

OH THIS WHAT WE DOING?

0 FREE THROWS VS 5 FTS....

WHY THE PLAYER WHO
IS TAKING ALL OF HER SHOTS
IN THE PAINT SHOOTING 0 FREE THROWS?

Relax guys, I was just making an observation. :yeshrug:

Reese overall has the edge on Clark statistically still.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I just said the same thing in response to him it would be mathematically impossible for her to have 17 points on 5-17 shooting
Yes, but the fts do count positively towards Clarks efficiency.

Reese's gap on the boards and defensively give her a lot of room for error with stats though

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
The league said fukk Reese, Clark is our pick to push to the moon:unimpressed:
That’s really how I feel if it was a fair shake I’ll be cool with it but to get 2 free throws over 2 games where you shoot 31 shots in the paint is wild when the other gets 5 on 6 attempts

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Yes, but the fts do count positively towards Clarks efficiency.

Reese's gap on the boards and defensively give her a lot of room for error with stats though
Fr fr you can’t really have an efficiency talk if you not gon factor in how one gets more free throws on less attempts in the paint

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
My bad breh I forgot to finish my quote:dead:. If AD goes 5-17 it’s worse than Dame going 5-17, same concept here

Night in and out Jewell Lloyd and Arike shoot 30% from the field but it’s more acceptable bc they’re guards taking outside shots. They’re still regarded as all stars and one is an Olympian. You won’t catch a post player shooting 5-23 like Jewell Lloyd but still being made an all star or olympian

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
My bad breh I forgot to finish my quote:dead:. If AD goes 5-17 it’s worse than Dame going 5-17, same concept here

Night in and out Jewell Lloyd and Arike shoot 30% from the field but it’s more acceptable bc they’re guards taking outside shots. They’re still regarded as all stars and one is an Olympian. You won’t catch a post player shooting 5-23 like Jewell Lloyd but still being made an all star or olympian
I would definitely agree with that my only problem is if AD goes 5-17 he’s not finishing the game with 0 free throws

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
But can you blame the league from a business standpoint? Reese isnt moving the needle marketing wise long term for the league compared to Clark
I wouldn’t say she’s not moving the needle I would say she’s not moving it at the same rate as Caitlin but I think Angel fans are more loyal to her than Caitlin fans all it takes is Caitlin standing with BLM or something and a good 50-60 of those fans are gone

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I wouldn’t say she’s not moving the needle I would say she’s not moving it at the same rate as Caitlin but I think Angel fans are more loyal to her than Caitlin fans all it takes is Caitlin standing with BLM or something and a good 50-60 of those fans are gone
Caitlin keeps it strictly basketball like Michael Jordan in his playing days which is a good thing...if the goal is to grow the league to a wider base then it's best to keep politics out

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The league said fukk Reese, Clark is our pick to push to the moon:unimpressed:

You can't blame them.

Clark turns every arena into a home game for herself and her teammates.

WHY WOULDNT YOU PUSH
BOTH OF THEM?

BIRD AND MAGIC
CAME BEFORE MJ
AND CLARK DAMN SURE
AINT MJ.

WE GONNA LET RACISM
PREVAIL OVER COMMON SENSE?