Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
This game Erases the lynx for championship contention for me they definitely can’t beat my aces

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Everyone bringing up Clark in the win instead of Boston, who dominated, is one of the many reasons some don’t cheer for Clark.

In all fairness, the run started in the 4th with Mitchell/Clark/KLS scoring the first 20 points of the 4th quarter....Boston was great from start to finish..........This was a complete team effort

Last edited:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
They won and Caitlin just sealed her ROTY award..thats all that matters...Fever trending up, @CHICAGO trending down, might not make the playoffs

How do people keep winning awards before all star break, honestly would anybody want it to be over with now? What would we argue about until pre season football starts

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m confused on how the fever won with Caitlin playing badly I was told many times by posters in here the fever without Caitlin would be picking first overall

In fairness, without Clark they WERE picking #1 overall. That's how she ended up there breh lol. But Mitchell and Boston are good players. I don't know why people can't just admit that all three of them need each other...

Did we forget that basketball is a team sport?