Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Clark struggles when she's defended by players more athletic than her, like against DiJonai Carrington

Only games I can see them winning, with Phoenix being 50/50.

Yes....but I'm intrigued by these upcoming games...Why?....well because Indy played these teams on minimal rest earlier during the season.....During the upcoming stretch of games. Indy will get 2-3 full days of rest before 6 of the 8 games....The other 2 gms(Phoe/Minn)....Indy will have the same amount of rest as both teams (1 day).........I want to see how Indy performs when they aren't at a rest disadvantage.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
* The streak started after they got rest/practice and the schedule got easier

*, Of Course, Boston elevating her game was probably the biggest key. I'm not taking anything away from her, Boston has been great and I hope she keeps it up

* That being said....Clark has played much better after the brutal schedule...In fact....The entire team has played better....Rest/Practice was a huge factor.

Clark's last 7 gms:

17.1p/6.0r/7.0a/47%/44%/87%..........That's damn good....Still needs to cut down on the turnovers.
Those look like the same Steve Nash numbers @CHICAGO posted earlier

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Elsewhere on these boards I talked about how extremely idiotic it was that CC was not on the Olympic team.

I want to retract that statement.

It is extremely idiotic that both CC and Reese aren't on the team. That's who people want to see. Nobody gives a shyt about seeing Diana Taurasi go for another medal. Push them old dykes out, put the new girls in.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Elsewhere on these boards I talked about how extremely idiotic it was that CC was not on the Olympic team.

It is extremely idiotic that both CC and Reese aren't on the team. That's who people want to see. Nobody gives a shyt about seeing Diana Taurasi go for another medal. Push them old dykes out, put the new girls in.
Neither would get playing time unless there’s a blowout or injuries. Also, basketball, especially women’s basketball, isn’t a marquee event at the Olympics. Games would air at some strange hours and not on NBC, unless it’s the gold medal game.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

might as well just wait 4 years. at this rate, women's bball will be in a better place next time, so olympic ball will be taken more seriously and these rookies will be some of the starting 5 then.