Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these new age shea butter WNBA fans already complaining about Clark doing interviews and media leading up to the draft smh, these bozos really don't understand that the biggest #1 pick we've seen in years is going to get a bigger spotlight

Not even surprised :snoop:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
these new age shea butter WNBA fans already complaining about Clark doing interviews and media leading up to the draft smh, these bozos really don't understand that the biggest #1 pick we've seen in years is going to get a bigger spotlight
It's crazy.

A guy I know is like "why couldn't they just have Dawn Staley and Kamilla Cardoso there too"

and it would be one thing if she was all upside no production, but she put in her work yet people still wondering why she's front and center.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Could clark skip the draft and sign on with a team as a free agent? If so i'd use that as levrage to gain an ownership stake in Indiana or else i go holla at cube

She gonna make money , her doing that just doesn’t seem smart at all for her image legacy or anything.

She ain’t played one game against pro competition yet

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Could clark skip the draft and sign on with a team as a free agent? If so i'd use that as levrage to gain an ownership stake in Indiana or else i go holla at cube
:wtf:

If watching Caitlin Clark go up against Cuttino Mobley for the rest of her life is appealing to you then YOU go holla at Cube.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I'm riding with Phoenix this season
They got my Philly folks - Copper and Cloud now

Really like MIN too