Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
This is why Indy needs to trade Mitchell....The good: 9 for 19 in 30 minutes.....The bad: 0 reb, 0 asst, 0 stl.....Just jacking up shots......She plays for herself

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
How did the WNBA think this was gonna go :dead:

They tried to capatalize on the Clark Effect early and before the Finals.

Now these chicks are dead tired and haven't had a but a few practices.

But part me thinks this was done to help them tank so they can stack another talent next year :mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
They tried to capatalize on the Clark Effect early and before the Finals.

Now these chicks are dead tired and haven't had a but a few practices.

But part me thinks this was done to help them tank so they can stack another talent next year :mjlol:
If they get Paige or KiKi and get a coach that knows how to install a good system then that's a W

Last edited:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
idk breh if caitlin clark doesn't go on a steph curry like run, are we tuning in next season?

:patrice:
I was watching the league before she was born. Why would I stop NOW? I didn't even see this whole game, I was watching my own team. The Kaitlin Klark Klique will eventually leave when doesn't average 30 a game. I don't know why people expected her to come in and put up Big Ten performances.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
This is why Indy needs to trade Mitchell....The good: 9 for 19 in 30 minutes.....The bad: 0 reb, 0 asst, 0 stl.....Just jacking up shots......She plays for herself
One thing about Mitchell is that she's not going to get many turnovers cuz she aint passing shyt

Mars

Superstar
Daps
It's almost as if the league set it up so that Indy gets another lottery pick

* 11 gms in 20 days
* 6 of the 11 gms versus Conn/NY/Vegas

I understand all the teams play the same schedule....but a young team getting off to a slow start could break their confidence.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was watching the league before she was born. Why would I stop NOW? I didn't even see this whole game, I was watching my own team. The Kaitlin Klark Klique will eventually leave when doesn't average 30 a game. I don't know why people expected her to come in and put up Big Ten performances.

breh 90% of us just started watching. the numbers back that up. shyt, this thread alone has 350 pages, i dont think all the wnba threads combined in sohh/coli history amounts to this many. this is like the NBA needing joordan and Bird. whether you agree or not, clark has to put the league on her back or it's a big problem.