Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GPCaSQxbsAAl0ks

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Like I said a couple days ago....a lot of these chicks don't belong in the pros

Straight doo doo juice on the court

:mjlol:@ thinking all of these girls are the best of the best
there are only a handfull of girls out of the league that are better than those in the league. As a player, it's more than just scoring. Every team has at least 3 or 4 girls that can put up 20 on any given night with a green light. Name 5 chicks out of the league you think should be in the league. I'm not saying there are none, but who are they in your opinion?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
there are only a handfull of girls out of the league that are better than those in the league. As a player, it's more than just scoring. Every team has at least 3 or 4 girls that can put up 20 on any given night with a green light. Name 5 chicks out of the league you think should be in the league. I'm not saying there are none, but who are they in your opinion?
Bruh I told u before I'm not arguing witchu. I know what the fukk I'm seeing

Get the fukk outta here with some of these remedial ass BBALL chicks in the pros :mjlol:

Last time I'm addressing that

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

Li Meng and Marine Johannes are two off the top of my head. but breh is kinda right, everytime I watch the Mystic I think “why is Stephanie Dolson out there?”

her occasional 3 isn’t worth her being a statue on defense, it’s a pain to watch her wobble up and down the floor