Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Li Meng and Marine Johannes are two off the top of my head. but breh is kinda right, everytime I watch the Mystic I think “why is Stephanie Dolson out there?”

her occasional 3 isn’t worth her being a statue on defense, it’s a pain to watch her wobble up and down the floor
There's a good amount of WNBA bigs that I feel are legitimately trash, but the guards are generally solid.

I'm too much of a casual to know who should be in instead of them but I'm sure if more draftees were given the opportunity those weak links would be gone

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Taurasi emptied a full clip on the Sparks. 32 points, 9-13 FG, 7-8 3PFG.

Rog1_9602.jpg

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Li Meng and Marine Johannes are two off the top of my head. but breh is kinda right, everytime I watch the Mystic I think “why is Stephanie Dolson out there?”

her occasional 3 isn’t worth her being a statue on defense, it’s a pain to watch her wobble up and down the floor
Li meng is indeed terrible, and Yeuru, but Yeuru has height and you can't teach that. She has height, size, and 6 fouls to use. There are a few, but I can guarantee you it aint even 15% of the league. In the NBA, we have at least 4 players on the spurs that shouldn't be anywhere near the league. They are just putting up empty stats on a garbage ass team.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Bruh I told u before I'm not arguing witchu. I know what the fukk I'm seeing

Get the fukk outta here with some of these remedial ass BBALL chicks in the pros :mjlol:

Last time I'm addressing that
But how can you say there are better players than players in the league, but can't name 5 when the spotlight is on you? You don't even have the courage to google 5 and post because you can't :russ: .And I'm going to keep brining it up. It should be your last time addressing it cuz you bullshytting.

dude talking about, "there are a lot of girls not in the league better than those in the league", I say "name 5" and he says, "I'm not addressing it anymore":pachaha: