Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all are really OD with the hype man :snoop:
Yall OD with the hate lol

It's like yall want nikkas to watch sports different because it's womens hoops. Just because we didn't watch WNBA in mass doesnt mean dudes didnt watch hella college ball and pro everything in all genders.

It's still PRO fukking basketball and NBA/NHL/MLB/NFL is the #1 drafted highly rated rookie was the fastest to do ANYTHING it would be hyped :heh:

If Mike Vick was the fastest rookie to throw for 30 tds in a season after being drafted #1 ppl wouldve been hyped. Even if he threw 30 ints. Because he is a ROOKIE and it's the worst he will ever be.

Why yall acting like analytical annie for CC

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
They need a Shaqtin-A-Fool for the WNBA lol
Woman's ball is so uneven. I watch Woman's tennis, soccer, and MMA. Those are just woman playing those sports. Some of these chick's are barely above JV level.

Then I just saw Breana Stewart make a dope layup most dudes in the NBA would miss :mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Woman's ball is so uneven. I watch Woman's tennis, soccer, and MMA. Those are just woman playing those sports. Some of these chick's are barely above JV level.

Then I just saw Breana Stewart make a dope layup most dudes in the NBA would miss :mjlol:
A lot of these chicks are Thanasis Antetekumpo level bad and they're starting:russ:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GOxky3QW8AAucDD