Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GOwylYnWoAERaXc

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I had 4 picks ready tonight and something told me not to submit. I'm glad I didn't submit because 3 of them already went under(Taurasi, Copper, and Stewie). And it looks like A'ja will go under as well. Damn. Did Copper peak too early? She's still playing good though. Looks like we going right back to the lottery this year. I don't care who we lose to, but we can't be that bad to let the Sparks beat us.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Woman's ball is so uneven. I watch Woman's tennis, soccer, and MMA. Those are just woman playing those sports. Some of these chick's are barely above JV level.

Then I just saw Breana Stewart make a dope layup most dudes in the NBA would miss :mjlol:

My two week wnba expert opinion, is they teach the women basketball players how to play the "right way". But it makes them robotic. If they are on the left side of the rim they are going to try a left hand layup 100 percent of the time. And since they not dunking you can literally just walk over with your hands up and block it.

The next generation will need to have the freedom to try crazy Kyrie layups and euros from the jump. I've seen one euro in the last two weeks and that was in the last fever game and it was not smooth at all

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My two week wnba expert opinion, is they teach the women basketball players how to play the "right way". But it makes them robotic. If they are on the left side of the rim they are going to try a left hand layup 100 percent of the time. And since they not dunking you can literally just walk over with your hands up and block it.

The next generation will need to have the freedom to try crazy Kyrie layups and euros from the jump. I've seen one euro in the last two weeks and that was in the last fever game and it was not smooth at all

Women simply don't have the knees to be leaping and landing awkwardly.

And how many times have you all seen a player in the past few weeks go down looking like they tore ligaments or broke a bone, only to come back and play like nothing happened :mjlol:

Women will never play like men physically. Even Brittany Griner plays like a female despite all of the changes she's made.

The ONLY way the WNBA game mimics the NBA is if they start letting trannies play. :dame: