Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
"Bu, bu, but Aja doesn't play an exiting style of basketball" :heh: by the way reading comments across social media the unhinged CCC are already planting seeds for an attack on Aja :snoop:
The instant she disputes a call at the refs during the remainder of the playoffs, those cacs will be all on her as they are probably looking for a reason to smear her name

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The instant she disputes a call at the refs during the remainder of the playoffs, those cacs will be all on her as they are probably looking for a reason to smear her name

AJA HAS BEEN OFF LIMITS
BECAUSE ACES ARE B2B CHAMPS.

EVEN THE MOST RABID FANS
KNOW NOT TO BARK UP THAT TREE
BUT IF THE ACES DONT DEFEND
THEIR TITLE THE CLU CLUX CLARK
AND THEIR MEDIA SHILLS ARE COMING FOR HER

:devil:
:evil:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
I need to get on whatever internet yall be on cause Aja is universally loved by everyone and everyone acknowledges that’s she’s the best player
She’s not being PROMOTED, that’s the issue. You don’t see her face spattered all over ESPN and they damn sure don’t talk about her, unless they’re forced to. Fans have no reason to hate her, until she commits a flagrant foul on Clark. :mjpls:

Daps

MAYBE YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ.

I did, I read this and read it well.

Aja has disputed calls and talked shyt to refs all season and non of that shyt yall anticipating has been brought her way. Again she’s universally loved and acknowledged as the best

So what yall are doing is this right here.

Most really are trolls though, engagement bait has taken over social media and I hate it. Half the damn wnba talk is fans talking about racist CC fans. Whenever you see some outlandish racist shyt just go to their profiles, you won’t see not a damn thing about the wnba or CC before this year, but yet everyone still engages with them.
:snoop:

Aja getting ready to ball out again and yall are talking about trolls I mean Caitlin Clark “fans” sabotaging her
:unimpressed:

Daps
She’s not being PROMOTED, that’s the issue. You don’t see her face spattered all over ESPN and they damn sure don’t talk about her, unless they’re forced to. Fans have no reason to hate her, until she commits a flagrant foul on Clark. :mjpls:

I agree :manny:

There should be no reason why we haven’t seen a Aja Wilson x Lebron james commercial together. An intense one on one between them two would make for a good commercial. Or maybe a special ceremony commercial from the WNBA. They should also make it a point to have each talk show have a segment about her every other day
:manny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I did, I read this and read it well.

Aja has disputed calls and talked shyt to refs all season and non of that shyt yall anticipating has been brought her way. Again she’s universally loved and acknowledged as the best

So what yall are doing is this right here.

Aja getting ready to ball out again and yall are talking about trolls I mean Caitlin Clark “fans” sabotaging her
:unimpressed:

NOPE THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID.

I need to get on whatever internet yall be on cause Aja is universally loved by everyone and everyone acknowledges that’s she’s the best player

NO ONE SAID THE OPPOSITE OF THIS
STOP MAKING UP shyt
PPL DIDNT SAY.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.

There should be no reason why we haven’t seen a Aja Wilson x Lebron james commercial together. An intense one on one between them two would make for a good commercial. Or maybe a special ceremony commercial from the WNBA. They should also make it a point to have each talk show have a segment about her every other day

Exactly! And a commercial like that would boost the WNBA game even more. So simple, but they have yet to capitalize off of that. I truly believe they want Clark to be the only face for the W.

Internet trolls aside, the media has been worse than the trolls when it comes to covering the players, and this has been going on for years.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The league does nothing to promote the greatness of Aja, and they’re full of shyt. She’s in the middle of creating HISTORY and every media outlet is dropping the ball. So I don’t wanna hear shyt about Clark being promoted because she’s a great player, nah she’s a great WHITE player. Nothing else. Aja is an afterthought while Clark is now the face of the league, even if her ass got swept in the 1st round.
Since Jordan guards have typically gotten the shine over bigs with the exception of like Shaq

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Man Aja is more exciting than Clark IMO, because she does more on offense and defense. And that’s no slight to Clark. Dudes on the Coli are unhinged when it comes to Clark. I like Clark and WHOLE LOT, but I can’t wish the Fever well because of the narratives surrounding her. I hope they never win while she’s on the team, just keep putting up great numbers and not winning, just like on Iowa.
This is how I feel 100%

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Even now they still talking about Clark and we literally got a finals rematch that shyt got like 2 seconds.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

Lebron more worried about Caitlin it seems even tho A’ja literally signed to his no good agency