Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness

Good to see she's not with the fukk shyt, now she gotta show up next season like
DSC_0327-2-scaled.jpg
:lolbron: im just playing :pachaha:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Wasn't a T-Spoon fan at all, but I've known her for her time in New Orleans. She's a vibe coach that probably won't win you anything of significance.

Might be a year early firing here, but she's probably run people the wrong way. Which isn't surprising.

I hope they get Sherly Swoopes.
Would add fuel to this reese vs cc fire

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't a T-Spoon fan at all, but I've known her for her time in New Orleans. She's a vibe coach that probably won't win you anything of significance.

Might be a year early firing here, but she's probably run people the wrong way. Which isn't surprising.

I hope they get Sherly Swoopes.

This is why I have zero problems with the firing. Yeah, it's unfair given the roster but she showed no understanding of rotations or how to run an offense. They came out of timeouts in close games not knowing who was supposed to get the ball. Chen ISO was all she could draw up.

I see no upside in her as a coach. Can't just be loved by the players. You need to be able to X and O some wins. I don't see her helping Angel or Cardoso develop. A good offensive mind will be better for them.

The main problem with the firing is does nothing to eliminate the stench coming from that organization. Good luck signing top tier free agents.

The roster needs a major overhaul but it's going to have to be done through the draft.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Kateri Poole says she was kicked off LSU after Mulkey accused her of sending a scouting report to another school
:why:

Sending a scouting report to another school? Bullshyt.

Being loose-lipped with other opponents about how LSU plays or what they run (or how to limit others on her team so she can play)? I'm not saying she did that, but I wouldn't put it past her.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
This is why I have zero problems with the firing. Yeah, it's unfair given the roster but she showed no understanding of rotations or how to run an offense. They came out of timeouts in close games not knowing who was supposed to get the ball. Chen ISO was all she could draw up.

I see no upside in her as a coach. Can't just be loved by the players. You need to be able to X and O some wins. I don't see her helping Angel or Cardoso develop. A good offensive mind will be better for them.

The main problem with the firing is does nothing to eliminate the stench coming from that organization. Good luck signing top tier free agents.

The roster needs a major overhaul but it's going to have to be done through the draft.
You can have the best X and Os it don’t matter as much as having the right Jimmy and joes

Daps
Most really are trolls though, engagement bait has taken over social media and I hate it. Half the damn wnba talk his fans talking about racist CC fans. Whenever you see some outlandish racist shyt just go to their profiles, you won’t see not a damn thing about the wnba or CC before this year, but yet everyone still engages with them.
:snoop: