Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Sorry but this is goofy as shyt. Don't be a halfway villain.

People who like you are gonna like you, people who don't won't. But you said you wanted to embrace the villain role, don't back down now.

If you gon be WWE, go in all the way. This pop shyt and cry foolishness by these athletes is wack (men and women).

And of course, another fukkin podcast :martin:

Angel has always moved funny like that. She was the big bad wolf in college too until Iowa beat them, then she was crying on the podium about dealing with a lot. Everybody's BS in the WNBA gets called out except Angels, and that's only cause she's the Anti CC.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Sorry but this is goofy as shyt. Don't be a halfway villain.

People who like you are gonna like you, people who don't won't. But you said you wanted to embrace the villain role, don't back down now.

If you gon be WWE, go in all the way. This pop shyt and cry foolishness by these athletes is wack (men and women).

And of course, another fukkin podcast :martin:
I don't have the time in the day for pods from people I like. The saturation levels on that front make me wonder how people run out of content.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
The league does nothing to promote the greatness of Aja, and they’re full of shyt. She’s in the middle of creating HISTORY and every media outlet is dropping the ball. So I don’t wanna hear shyt about Clark being promoted because she’s a great player, nah she’s a great WHITE player. Nothing else. Aja is an afterthought while Clark is now the face of the league, even if her ass got swept in the 1st round.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
The league does nothing to promote the greatness of Aja, and they’re full of shyt. She’s in the middle of creating HISTORY and every media outlet is dropping the ball. So I don’t wanna hear shyt about Clark being promoted because she’s a great player, nah she’s a great WHITE player. Nothing else. Aja is an afterthought while Clark is now the face of the league, even if her ass got swept in the 1st round.
"Bu, bu, but Aja doesn't play an exiting style of basketball" :heh: by the way reading comments across social media the unhinged CCC are already planting seeds for an attack on Aja :snoop:

Last edited:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
"Bu, bu, but Aja doesn't play an exiting style of basketball" :heh: by the way reading comments across social the unhinged CCC are already planting seeds for an attack on Aja :snoop:

Man Aja is more exciting than Clark IMO, because she does more on offense and defense. And that’s no slight to Clark. Dudes on the Coli are unhinged when it comes to Clark. I like Clark and WHOLE LOT, but I can’t wish the Fever well because of the narratives surrounding her. I hope they never win while she’s on the team, just keep putting up great numbers and not winning, just like on Iowa.